Chapter 14

Mark's POV

She left. The last look she gave was full of pain. It was like she was letting go of something. I feel so messed up, i let her slipped out of my hand again. "Dude, stop. You think things will work out when you drown yourself in alcohol?" Jackson been asking me to stop drinking. What can i do? All i was trying to do was numb the pain. I feel so worthless not being able to fight back. "Let him be... " Was all Jin Young said. I admit that I'm not the only one down, the others too. Dina was like a piece of puzzle in everyone's heart.

I lost her. Again. Although the sun still shines but not as bright as the day she was around. We are hoping to see her in school or anywhere that we are possible to meet her. But unfortunately, she changed her schedule, she doesn't appear like we expect. I am trying to get myself out of the pain but I'm just falling deeper in sorrows. "Gosh, can we get him stop?!" Jackson said in annoyed. I ignore continue to take shots. " I just need my space. I'll be fine tomorrow." I said putting down my glass on the table. "That is what you say every day. It's been a week." Youngjae said annoyingly. A day without her is like hell in a year so when is my tomorrow?

"You have to stop." A voice from a far was heard. It's no other than Serine. "What have gotten into you? I thought you love me." She said almost begging. "I thought too." Staring blankly at her. "Mark. I'm your fiancée." She said. But i was not easy on this statement. "No." I said and picked up my heavy steps to my room. I heard her calling and others sigh but I couldn't careless. I just need my tomorrow.

Dina's POV

I should be happy right everything is in place now right? I would be lying if i say my heart didn't sink when i see Mark in a messed up state but i couldn't bare to hurt him more. Watching them from a far maybe the best choice now. I am trying to avoid every contact with them that i can. My phone rang but the caller doesn't interest me. It's Serine. I shouldn't  be bothering about them now. But the vibrations didn't stop. It somehow annoys me.

"What?" I answered it in an unfriendly way.

"Let's meet." She said.

"Why should we? You are getting what you want." I said showing my impatient.

"That's not the end yet." She retorted.

In the end we ended up meeting at the cafe near our school. "Leave Korea." Serine said sitting across me. "Why?" I said in a tone that I'm not interested. "This is the sum of money to leave. If it is not enough tell me i will give you more." She said, pushing the cheque on the table to me. I just scoffed. "You underestimated me don't you?" "Please." She said. At this point, i know she is crazy for love. "Leaving is not a solution, i will keep my distance." I said. She kept quiet awhile. "If there is nothing else, i have class to attend." I said.

I took my leave and went to the campus practice room. I want to dance out my pain, I don't know why it hurts when she ask me to leave. "Hey." A voice stop me in the hallway. "I guess you can't escape anymore." The footsteps are getting near. It's Yugyeom. Now i regret coming here.

The practice room was quite although the music is playing but non of us dance. Both are afraid to start a conversation. Nobody are willing to brought up the state right now. "Mark..." Yugyeom started but he paused for awhile to get my attention. "He is not himself anymore." He said leaning against the wall looking up. Looking at the tired boy leaning against the wall beside me, I'm sure Mark have put them through hard times. "Sorry." Was all i could say looking down. I don't know what is right anymore. "It's not your fault, fate i guess." He said still looking up. I didn't know what to respond. "He is drowning himself with alcohol or should i say pain?" He said but he was unsure. "Everyone is messed up." He continues. I know them seeing Mark like this demotivate them. "This is why I'm here, clearing my mind. I think you too." He said heaving a sigh. I still hung my head low. "Yeah." I answered. "Let's start why we are here. Exo or got7?" He ask letting me choose. "Exo." I said. "Sure, i bet you know their choreography better." He said  and i just smile. We let the music blast the room dancing our heart out.

Mark... I am sorry. I have to.