Chapter 19

Dina's POV

After class i went to the locker to keep my things away. "So, how's you and Mark?" Jina appeared out of nowhere. "Gosh, Jina! You gave me a heart attack." I said holding my fragile heart. "Sorry~ i was just excited of what i heard." Jina gave me that very excited look. "Just..."i was actually shy thinking of how sweet he was. "Just what?!" Jina was impatient about it. "Just we got back together because he fought for us." I said. "Seriously?! How sweet!" She is already squealing like a little girl  "Enough about me, how is you and Jongsuk?" I ask changing the topic. "Quit it, it's about you now not me." She said trying to avoid going into this topic. "You should bring him back for dinner." I suggested. "No way." She protested. "Jina, you done yet?" Out of nowhere a guy came and call out for Jina. "I gotta go, i have a date to go to." She left and gave me a wink. This silly girl.

When i reached the gate, Mark was standing by the car waiting for me. Everything went by so fast it made me almost feel unreal. "Admiring me?" I heard Mark as he walking towards me. "You think too much." I said as he came and grab my waist. "How's your day?" He asked. "Just normal." I said as we are walking to the car. "Well my day is perfect because you are here." He said. Well it actually melt my heart. I just chuckled at his sweetness. Then we buckle up and hit the road.