Chapter 12

Dina POV

After a long day of class I finally get to lay on my bed. Then what happen this morning flashed back in my mind. What have I done? He is an idol, a guy with girlfriend and what am I doing in his arms. "Darling, you ain't sleeping before taking a bath." Mark shouted as he walk pass my room, interrupting my thoughts. He is acting weird lately.

Anyway I ignore what he say and continue to sleep. Unfortunately, he came in the room. "What did I say?" He look at me but I was still trying to pretend that I'm sleeping. "You really want to get punished ha?" He said in a very stern voice but I am still trying my best to continue fake it. "I'll kiss you if you don't go shower." He said as I can feel he is walking closer. Just as I want to turn to the other side it was too late. He trapped me and kissed my lips. The time slows down. The feeling came back, no, this can't be happening not in this life but I can't resist him. I am longing for this lips, the one used to be mine. When he stopped and look me in the eye the awkward feeling creeped in. "So this is what you've been waiting for?" He asked smiling so bright at me. My face was all red and I escape from him and ran to the bathroom.

My face is blushing from the incident that just happened. What the hell is going on with me? I should have pushed him away, why didn't I? He can't be yours in this cycle of life, is all wrong pull yourself together Dina. I continue what I should do after all the fighting in the mind.

When I'm done, I walk out the bathroom and saw Mark sleeping on my bed. He must be tired after a day I guess. So I let him be.

I went down to the kitchen and cook us dinner. It's been a long day for Mark I guess. When i was cooking the thought of the incident just now was still in my mind. I need all this to stop. "Wow, darling you need to keep this down." Mark sleepy voice appear and his hand appear over me to turn down the boiling soup. I was too drown in the thought that i didn't notice that the soup is boiling. "Oh, sorry." I say pulling myself back to the reality. "I'll get this." He said and shoo me off the kitchen.

I do as he say and walk back to my room. I still can't get the thought out of my mind. Does he know something from the past that is why he is acting weird lately? But that is impossible. Then a knock was heard. "Umm Dina, do you mind Serine coming over for lunch?" Mark asked from the opposite. What can i say? No? It's his girlfriend for sake. "Sure." Was all i shouted and slam down to my bed. I heard his footsteps fading. "How am i going to survive." I ask myself.

I didn't know i fell asleep until a loud knock on the door woke me. I stood up and open the door. Ha. Ha. Ha. Surprise. Guess who is it? Its no other than Serine. She look all annoyed i bet she have been knocking for awhile. "Hurry up and get down." She said and turn to walk away. Is people all grumpy here? I mean her...?

I walk to the dinning room and was greeted will all the food's aroma. "Have a seat and eat." Mark say with a smile. "I know, it's my house." I answered back. Mark just shrugged it off while Serine scoffed. Well I'm saying the truth. "Markie, i have something to tell you." Serine said while eating. I feel like I shouldn't be here but who cares I'm eating. " What is it?" Mark ask while sipping the soup from the spoon. "I am going to be your soon to be wife " Serine said in the cheerful way which make me choked a bit. "What?" Mark was all confused. "Our parents talked about it and they agreed." Serine explained. It was weird not to see smile on Mark's face. "You,have to move out of here soon?" She pointed at me while saying. Like wow am i being cancelled in this life like this? I don't have much reaction actually cause i wish for this didn't i. My heart still sinks but why? Mark looking at me like hoping i will say something but nothing came out. "I am done eating." I said and left the table.

It should be this way right? Shouldn't it?