Chapter 16

Mark's POV

I mean what i say. I will fight for her even i have to give up my life for her. After all these sorrow days, i understand that I can't live without her. Having her in my arms today it feels so right. I wish i could do that every day. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and call my father and i am going to fight what's mine.

"What brings you here?" My father ask eyeing me. "The marriage." i said. "I heard from Serine your drowning in alcohol lately." My father asked. "Why do you care when you broke two lovers?" I retorted. "Mark look, i know you love Dina alot but she is not the one for our family." My father pinched his nose bridge. "Why? Because of money?" I raised my voice. I don't get it. "We need to save our company, its a large sum of money. The Kim is not able to help us with it." My father explained. I scoffed. "Then you sacrifice your son." I stated. It's funny isn't it, your father sacrifice you for his wealth. "I know you love Dina, we love her too. But we really can't." He said there disappointment in his voice. "What if i save the company?" I asked. I know i had the craziest idea in mind now. I would give up my idol career and take over the company just to have Dina back. My father was shocked at my words. "If i could save the company I'll break off this marriage." I know its a big bet but i know i will win. "Alright as you said,3 months from now. That is the longest i can help you to stop the marriage." He said. I nodded. It's battle and I've got nothing to lose.

I went to JYP and met PD nim. I told him everything and he thought I'm carzy. I am crazy, crazy to fight for my love. "You sure about this? There is no turning back after you decide." PD nim confirmed again. "Yes, sir." I answered sternly. It wasn't bad actually going back to live a normal life. "Alright, let's annouce it and see what they say." He had no choice to grant me. We held a meeting with our manager and the members. My manager thought i went too far when PD nim told him about it. The other members just kept quiet. No matter what i will do it. "Hyung... You sure about this?" Yugyeom asked. "Yeah, i need to fight for Dina right? At least i tried." I said. " At least you are doing something, proud of you." Jinyoung said and we both hugged. "Good luck man." Youngjae said giving me a hug. I was glad all of them are supporting me. " Then i will break the news." PD nim said. "i think that is a no need. Just terminate all our activities i think we all need a rest." Jaebum said. The PDnim raised an eyebrow. "Fine. Just for a while." He said. Everyone was cheering that they get to have a long holiday. "I will help you, I'm sure youngjae and my company would help you alot." Jaebum said and patted my shoulder. "Thanks guys, appreciate it." I said. I was lucky to have this bunch of friends to be with me whenever i need them.

I started working my heads out to get to know the company better and picked up the projects. It's hard on balancing both work and studies but for Dina i will do all my best. I started self studying and manage the company. I am not attending school anymore hope she is doing all fine. I also don't live at the house where I once live with Dina i moved back home so i could focus more. Dina wait for me... I am coming for you.