Chapter 2: Better Life

Dina POV

After dinner I went to take a bath and went downstairs and hangout with my brother and his friends. It's like the past where we are very close. I'm happy with my choice right? "Dina, tomorrow there is a party to celebrate a group idol comeback would you like to join?" ask my brother. "I think I'll pass." I said, knowing where it will lead to.

"Oh my god can you just stop whining it's just a game!" Suho said frustratingly because of Baekhyun. "You meanie!" Baekhyun pouted. As usual they mess around like that. "Yah!" and there goes my brother trying to stop D.O and Chanyeol from killing each other. What a perfect life now, I made a right choice and I'm happy with it.

"Bye mom and dad!" Kai bid goodbye. "Bye my baby." He said ad kissed my crown. "Bye aunty and uncle, bye Dina!" the others said their goodbyes. They went back to their dorm by force although they really want to stay. I kiss my parents good night and left a note on the table for Jina that we all went to sleep and sorry for not waiting for her return. I went back to my room.

I still cannot believe what is happening now is real. I felt like I'm dreaming, it's so perfect that I don't want to wake up. I pinch myself over and over again to make sure it's not a dream. Hope things will go as I hopped. I look through my phone one last time and went to sleep. I need full energy to get used to this life.

I woke up; the sun is shining bright. It's telling me it's another day of the start of my new life. I then get off my bed to get ready for my school. After everything was done, I went down to have my breakfast. While walking to the dining room, I felt so unreal. Once, this house was left empty. Now it's full of joy. "Good morning darling." My dad greeted me. "Morning." I said with my sweetest smile. After breakfast, I start to walk to school like how I used to.

When I arrive at the school gate there was a big commotion. What is all this? Then I heard whisper around me. "She is here, the cold girl. She is smart but never approaches anyone except for her sister." The girl said. So this time I'm still alone except I had Jina. Well anyways friend in this school might not be worth it. So I just continue on walking to the class. It's still the same old thing, noisy as always.

"Class sit down now." Our homeroom teacher calms everybody down. "There will be new student in our class. Not 1 or 2 but 8 of them." She said joyfully. "Welcome your new classmate, Got7 and Serine!" she said. Everybody starts to scream their lungs out.

When they walk in, my heart is beating so fast. This couldn't be, I'm not ready to see them. I look at the seven guys in front. My eyes were lock at Mark's and Serine's hand, they are couples. I shouldn't be here. My eyes met Mark's, tears building up. Not here. He doesn't know who I am. I look away and silently went back what I was doing.

Mark POV

Here it goes again, screaming of fans. Serine was shocked by the commotion the held my hand so tight. She is my girlfriend no doubt. There was this girl, standing quietly. She looks like she is debating with her thought until our eyes met. She is familiar, I know her from somewhere, and I felt like I know her for a long time. I'm now feeling desperate to know her. She broke our eye contact and continues what she is doing. Who is she?

"Oppa I'm scared." Serine muttered. "Its fine I'll be beside you." I said comforting her with a smile. "Alright students sit down now!" the teacher said almost like shouting because it's too noisy. Everybody then sit in their seat. Finally it's quite. "You could go and find your seat now." The teacher said.

We walk towards the empty seat; there is a seat beside that girl. I wanted t seat there but Serine pull me back. "Sit with me." She said. I just nodded and smile. So we went to the two seats behind her. Then Jackson went to sit beside her. She didn't seem to notice.

I was sitting behind her; I was curious what she is so into that she didn't notice us. I peeked from the back, she was scribbling to pretend that she is busy. "Hi, I'm Jackson!" Jackson introduced. She was startle and suddenly giggled. She looked surprise. "H-Hi, I'm Dina." She introduces herself. Dina... she suddenly looked back and I just realize I just said her name out loud. Serine is looking at me; she might think I'm out of mind. "Good morning class." The subject teacher is here. Thank god he was here to kill the awkwardness.

The times are ticking and now welcome to break time. Everyone was packing their things and was ready to go to the cafeteria. But Jackson wasn't moving although he was done packing.

"Can I be your friend?" Jackson says. Dina looked at him shocked. "Well, this morning I heard the whisper. So I think making friends with you won't hurt right? I mean when you need a friend I could stand up for you." Jackson said. "I want to make friends too!" Yugyeom butted in. Dina still wasn't talking. "Please..." Jackson begged with his puppy eyes and Got7 start to gather around her.

She was debating with her thoughts. "I'll try..." she finally said. "Yes!" Jackson high-fived Yugyeom. "I'm Yugyeom!" Yugyeom introduces. "I'm JB but call me Jaebum." "I'm Youngjae." "I'm Bambam." "I'm Jinyoung." Everybody introduces themselves. I just remain silent. "I-I'm Dina." She said. "From now on you are Got7's friend. Right hyung?" Jackson asks me. I just look at Dina and nodded. She stole a glance at me and looks away.

She is something. She made me curious.