Chapter Eight-Shooting Practice

Artemis's POV

When Wally and I saw Dick, we ran to him and Wally put his arm on his shoulder and I stood there crossing my arms while Klarion just stood there and gave us an angry look. You know what kneeing him in the back was totally worth it, even if I was later going to be chocked to death. But there are no regrets.

"Welcome to your first ever Magical Creatures 101 class, first years. I am Professor Marvel, but you can just call me Captain." Said the Professor with child-like spirit .

"Wait where's your ship Cap, cause I don't see one anywhere." Klarion said while his pack laughed.

"Shut it, emo head no one asked you." Wally said while giving him a death glare.

"Minus 10 points from Slytherin and Gryffindor " Captain said while looking at Klarion and Wally.

Then I looked at Wally and his confused/mad face and whacked him across the shoulder. "What was that for?"

Then while Captain was explaining to the class what we were doing today I whispered into Wally's ear why he so dumb-minded.

"What was that for?! Well, one you have a big mouth and two, you are just plan stupid and don't know how to keep your big mouth shut."I said while giving him why-don't-you-just-shut-up-and-not-make-us-lose-anymore-points look.

"Then blame my parents for my big mouth cause that is never stopping." He said while giving a sarcastic look.

"Hey guys, were about to go see some gross-looking creatures, I don't think we need a make-out session too." Dick said, which us caught off-guard while we were exchanging looks.

Then we both rolled our eyes and started to walk with Dick. "What did we miss." I asked "Oh, while you guys were having your Romeo and Juliet moment, nothing much just were going to see a couple creatures and their habitats." Dick said while we were walking on trail to the middle of the forest (or the middle of nowhere). Klarion and his pack laughed at us the whole way there and we just ignored them cause we didn't want to lose any more points. (Thank you Wally so much)

"Are we there yet, my feet and I are so tired." Whinnied Klarion

"We are about there." Captain said

"Wow, someone missed their pedicure appointment." Dick whispered to Wally and I and us three laughed.

"What are you three laughing about?" Klarion said while slinging death glares at us.

"Nothing...." Dick explained

"We are here!!!" Captain said while holding his arms out like he was about to hug someone.

We were standing in a big circle which was surrounded by trees and in front of us was a huge cave.

"Okay, class this the home or habitat of the Karhu, which means bear in Finnish. This creature is well...duh a bear but it has horns that has static electricity that can possibly kill you. So keep your distance." Then Captain yelled a call which I think brings the bear out it's cave.

Then suddenly a creme colored bear came out the cave with curved horns on the top of it's head.

"Does anyone want to come pet it?" Captain asked

Then Wally pushed Dick out in front of the class and then Dick shot Wally a dirty look, but Wally just shrugged it off.

"Ah, Dick you want to be the first one who gets to pet the beast?" Captain asked

"Um, sure I guess?!" Dick said like he was barely caring.

Then the Karhu came closer. Dick looked a little worried, but bear bowed for him so he can pet his head. Dick put his hand on his head and tried to stay away form the horns because he didn't want to get electrocuted. I wouldn't at least.