Chapter Ten- Alohomora

Dick's POV

       After the dinner we walked Artemis back go the Slytherin passage and Wally and I yelled good night to her. Then we walked back to our common room.

"Do you really believe that is prank might work?" Wally asked while not facing me.

I turned to him. "Well, if we work on it during breakfast, then yes."

"How will we work on a potion. There is something called a teacher."

"I knew you were going to ask that. But thank goodness I noticed that all teacher go to breakfast. They don't have to go to lunch or dinner. So that is why we have to do it during breakfast." I said while we were waiting for the stairs to reposition , so we can walk to our common room.

"Why is everyone at breakfast?" Wally asked looking confused.

"'Cause the headmaster wants everyone to have the most important meal of the day. I'm guessing." I said with my eyes closed and my finger in air to make myself look smart.

"Okay, do we want to go alone?" Wally asked while looking down and walking up the stairs.

"I think we can add Arty in this, we can tell her tomorrow morning."

"Alright, so what is the plan?" Then we approached the passive. I said the password and we were in.

"Where you guys for role call?" One of the leaders asked as we both came into the common area.

"Well....?" We both also didn't' know what to say.

"One of friends," wow Wally you considering her as your friend..hmmm. But in this situation I don't care. "she didn't get dinner so we stayed with her. Dumbledore let us."

     Nice save Wally.

"Alright, I'll except it once and once only! You understand?" We both shook our head and then we went upstairs.

     We noticed that we only missed role call and nothing else, because all of the boys were still awake.

"Where were you guys?" Kaldur asked

"Long story" I said while Conner came over full of rage.

"Where is something I can bust?" He asked with his face as red as our red quilts.

"Are you Conner?" Wally asked.

"Yeah..How do you know?" He asked looking like he wanted to bust our faces.

     We both pointed at Kaldur.

"Oh, that makes since. I won't bust your faces....today." Wally and looked at each other with our eyes coming out of our heads.

"Conner, why are you so mad?" Kaldur asked humbly.

"Megan was by the lagoon reading her favorite potion book, where this fish boy came up and flirted with her. UHHH!!" I then realized something and nudged Wally.

"What do you want?!" Wally whispered yelled at me.

"We can ask for Megan's help!!!" I whispered back while eyeing Conner.

"Hey Conner, can we ask Megan for help." I asked while Kaldur was looking at me shocked.

"What do you want with my girlfriend?" Oh, now I know why Kaldur looked shocked.

"Oh girlfriend.... Well we aren't trying to get with her-" Wally then slapped my shoulder. "One OW" I yelled back at Wally "and two we need help with a prank between a guy we don't like."