Chapter Fourteen- Answers. Now!

Wally's POV

"Wait, So let me get this straight. Klarion threw the drink at me, which made me stupid. Dumbledore was actually the Joker. Bruce was the potions teacher. And I talked about....choking on cheese?" Both Artemis and Dick shook their heads with restraint.

     All the house were in their nice outfits running frantically to their common rooms to collect their things. Artemis ran in front of us and then turned around to us.

"Okay, I'm going to back to the common room and pack my bag, fast. Find me an old Gryffindor robe of yours. I'll meet you there." We were both about to question Artemis, but she ran ahead of the group and in a split-second, she was out of sight. 

"How will she get in? She doesn't know the password." I said and I looked over at Dick and he looked like he was contemplating a plan. "Aren't you going to answer me?"

"Do you have any robes?" Dick asked

"That wasn't my question."

"Oh, yeah. We can wait for her outside the common room."

"One, the seventh years would never let us. And two, There are talking pictures all 'round us and they wouldn't agree with us." I noticed he was sadder than usually. "What's wrong Dick?" 

"That was my 'dad' shooting at the Joker." He said looking down. I put my arm around him.

"It'll be okay. There is one other person-I think- who loves you. Including me." 

"That's a little....um?!" Dick said smiling. I took my arm away from him.

"You know what I mean." Both of us started laughing. We soon felt pressure on both of our shoulders. Like someone was about to attack us.

"I told you I was going to back my bag fast," Artemis said bringing us into a tight hug.

"So you don't need one our robes?" I asked looking down at her small bag.

"Oh, I still need those." She smiled at both of us. Then grabbed our wrists and pulled us to the back. 

"What are you doing?" Dick questioned her doing, but I stood there. Still feeling like a walking potato.

"I heard the pictures can guess what are houses student's, and who are not-" Artemis finished and I looked over to see Conner with Megan. All three of us started walking to the couple.

"So you are seeking in someone too?" Dick laughed while he trying to speak. I'm guessing the irony made him laughed. 

     Conner turned around a looked a little frustrated. "Why are laughing?!" Then Megan put her hand on his chest. "It's okay, just stay calm."

"How can I stay calm? There is a war starting and I don't wanna lose anyone. Is that why you are sneaking in someone? " Then all of us looked at Artemis. 

"Okay Conner, I understand but don't yell at her. You're sneaking someone inside too. Heck, I bet there are a ton of people sneaking in." I said a little too loud. I can tell from the corner of my eye, Artemis looked at me and then back at the ground giving this embarrassing smirk.

"Shut up, both of you if we are going to sneak in people we need to be quiet," Kaldur said butting in. We were approaching the picture frame and we did as Kaldur said, shut up.

     The older students said the password and Artemis, Megan, and a dozen more kids bowed their heads trying not to get caught. I held both Dick and Artemis closer. Then I got an idea. Well, it's the first one in a while as you can see.

"What, red?" Artemis gave this glares saying 'I'm going to get caught.'

"I have this idea it's crazy, but let's find Bruce. We have the right to know the truth," hoping they would say yes. "You guys, we should know. "