5

The atmosphere is no longer calm and festive, but full with testosterones and hormones alike, ever since Alpha Harry Styles made his public appearance. It no doubt, with the power and allure he carries, set off the wolves into over drive.

Omegas sense the over powering Alpha in the room, deeming it a great opportunity to mate, while the Alphas feel threatened with having not only an Omega taken away from them but by a possible prowess too.

It makes their animal instincts surface to their skin.

It's dubious to Louis how one Alpha male can hold so much of a lasting impression, something that will forever be imprinted in every mind there, and get such a reaction. Never has he crossed paths with an Alpha who's knot he's wanted more than air itself, and he can probably say the same for every Omega there.

Louis subtlety watches him from afar, forgetting about Bania who is still by his side and searching for his friend. His entire being is enraptured by this creature that graces him. He notices how the Alpha pays no heed to anyone, neither Alpha or Omega. He looks brooding and massive, not at all happy as he talks with his Beta with plump lips that catches between his teeth as he speaks.

The Alpha sits on a chair at the other side of the field, his back straight and his finger clenched into tight fists that set his knuckles a pale white colouring.

His trance is broken when he sees a particular person enter the area, one he doesn't want to see or be around. Quickly, Louis looks away from the direction where Alpha Lockwood stands, over looking the area and asks Bania a question out of the whim.

"Is there a particular knot you want specifically?"

He isn't all that surprised when the name leaves her lips, he probably would get the same answer from every Omega there.

"Harry Styles. Isn't he just..." She doesn't finish her sentence as she notices a burly man with pale skin and sharp red hair walk towards them.

Louis silently hopes that he wouldn't confront him, he isn't ready to interact with Alpha's just yet. He has to find Anya first. To his luck he stops in front of the girl, reaching for her hand before taking her in.

"You are very beautiful."

Before anything else can happen, Louis quickly leaves the two in search for Anya.

It's difficult to find the girl in the masses of Omegas, Anya doesn't have any striking features that would set her different from the rest, it's like finding the same coloured needle in a bunch of hay stacks.

As Louis searches, he avoids looking or getting too close to Lockwood as he strays around. Whenever he steeres in Louis' general direction, Louis changes his path to somewhere else.

No Alpha has approached him on his search, he doesn't even think any bothers to glance at him, and sure, this makes him just a bit relieved because he doesn't think he can talk any without his best friend at his side, but makes him worried also.

He starts to think that maybe he isn't going to come home with an Alpha after all.

"Louis!"

He stops his wondering feet and turns around. Anya is pushing past a small crowd of chattering Omegas, waving her frantic arms with a large smile on her face. She doesn't acknowledge the rude comments made her way.

Anya is a pleasure to the eyes, although nothing stood out to the naked ones. Her dark hair looks silky as it sashays past her shoulders, contrasting to her pale skin. Her brown eyes shimmer with excitement as she stops just in front of Louis.

"I was looking everywhere for you! Where have you been?" Her boney fingers grip tightly to his shoulders, shaking him lightly.

"Never mind that," She cuts off Louis before he could even get a word out, "Have you found one yet?"