14

"Mine. "

It's a low growl and instantly Louis knows its Harry's wolf, wanting to come forward and Mark his claim.

The thought has him bucking his hips against Harry's, his body screaming yes yes yes and his wolf is growling with a please please please and Louis agrees, wants it too.

Harry grips the omega harder, holding him with his hands so his fingers digs into the skin. Freeing the hand that grips Louis' thigh, Harry brings it up and unties the robe, letting it fall over his shoulders and hang at his elbows where it's bent to hold onto the Alphas shoulders.

With his body exposed from his sharp collar bones to the expanse of where his spandex is, Louis whines because Harry's fingers are softly trailing against his flesh, grazing softly at every inch there is to touch.

"Pretty. " Harry whispers and it's dark, rough with his wolf and his eyes are shifting, a mix of his human green and wild yellow and it's absolutely beautiful to Louis.

Harry grips Louis waist, his other hand still on his ass, and with one swift movement, he's pushing his cloth covered cøck into the swell of Louis' backside, right beneath his balls. And it's a frenzy, because the omega can feel it, feel it against his shaft and just over his weeping hole and snuggled between his spandex shorts. He can feel the defined shape and it's large, thick and honestly Louis can't wait, he wants it, needs it now.

Harry pushes his hips forward again, the wall pressing coldly against Louis' back which is hot from the way Harry holds him in his large hands like he's nothing but rutting against him like he's something. His legs tighten around Harry, his heels digging into his back side to get Harry to go harder, to feel his knot against him.

Harry buries his face in Louis' neck, the latter throwing his back to give more access. With his back hunched, Harry thrusts his hips against his mates, ripping back before diving forward and grinding his heat against the other, can feel his muscle contract and expand and Louis takes advantage of his position, moves his hands so that his arms wrap underneath Harry's and over his shoulders, bringing them closer and digging his nails into the alphas skin, sure to leave behind marks to remind them.

And Louis' whimpering, crying out because Harry pulls back, only slightly and brings his briefs down just enough to have his cock reaching out, bare. And he's big, just like he should be but when Louis sees it, all bare he bites his lip because he wants it, wants to taste it on his tongue.

"oh my-" Louis whimpers, because Harry is holding him up with one hand on his ass and the other is now ripping at his shorts, creating a giant hole just over his slicked heat.

Louis squirms, can feel his hot breath on his neck, feel his muscles rippling and it's all bliss. The tip of his alphas knot is rubbing teasingly against him, poking like its about to enter, applying pressure but not enough to actually impale him and it's driving Louis mad because he just wants all of it, to feel full and stretched out on his Alphas knot and to feel it expand inside him, tugging on his rim and filling him up with his essence.

Louis feels it press against him harder, and he's digging his nails into Harry's skin, and just as the head pushes past his rim, Louis let's out a sound, "Alpha." it's quiet and needy, breathy, and something in Louis voice must have awoken something inside of Harry because next thing Louis knows Harry drops him, let's go of him and flashes to the other side of the room, his chest rising heavily, his manhood once again covered up.

Louis' butt throbs, both with need and dull pain from landing on the floor to harshly. With hooded eyes he glances up.

Harry's angry, can see it in his yellow narrowed eyes, his flared nostrils and the growls escaping the back of his throat, but Louis notices he's still hard creating the unavoidable tent in his undergarments.

"Get out."

It's loud, clear. Rings through Louis' ear like a jingle but his mind doesn't register it, can't decipher the meanings of his words because he's still dazed, still high on euphoria, of feeling skin upon skin. Goosebumps rise on his skin.

"Get out!"

This time Louis understands, and embarrassment sets in and he can't see much, his sight is blurry, but he hurries, ties his robe back securely around him and stands on shaky feet before he runs out of his Room. Can feel the shame settle in his heart because how can he loose control like that? How can he so easily slip away in the land of sinful bliss when he knows it wasn't time yet.

Not bothering to shut the door or to glance back at Harry to make sure if it was really what he wanted, he can't allow himself the chance to go back in there in the state they were both in, and as he made his way back to his room, not even worried about if he is going the right way, his mind rang with the embarrassing memory of how they almost mated.