13

"Your skin is soft..." Harry's voice is barely audible, like he's talking more to himself than to Louis. The Omega sucks in a breath, holding because his Alpha is trailing his large palms over the flesh of his thighs and Louis can't believe he's managed to get himself in this situation, with his legs wrapped around Harry's hips, the Alpha touching his bare skin and hips rutting against the other, the feel of Harry's large knot pressing against his hard on.

Just how did he get himself in this situation, not that he minds, certainly he doesn't, it just happens to make everything else much more complicated if anything.

It started when Louis couldn't sleep.

Missy was asleep the moment she jumped and made herself comfortable on his large bed, head in his paws and tail wrapped around her. But when Louis' head hit his pillow his mind did the exact opposite. All the worries that was pushed away during everything that's happened came rushing back leaving him with a mild headache and a sleepless body. Everything from his lonely mother, pushy Lockwood, to the packs initiation, has him awake with wide eyes and a scattered brain.

Alpha Harry won't let his mother join his pack even though she has nothing left over at the Blood River Pack. The Only thing she had was Louis, and now that he's gone what will become of her?

Louis won't give up on pushing Harry to let her join. That is his mother and he will not leave her for abandoned.

His mind wanders to Alpha Lockwood and his wife, as well as his children. He remembers the night when the Alpha escorted him to the gathering, how they chatted about him finding his mate. Lockwood spoke so little about his excitement for finding a Mate, he didn't seem so worried about it. How the Alpha so easily forgot about his family at home.

Pity...

Sighing, Louis sits up and grabs the robe that hangs from the bathroom door, and wraps it around his almost fully naked body, the only clothing he has on are spandex shorts. Silently he sneaks out of his room, careful not to wake Missy in the process, and makes his way through the halls, hoping he can find his way to the kitchen for a midnight snack.

"Stupid house." Louis mutters because why the hell is it so big with so many hallways and rooms and stairs that lead to who knows where and all he wanted was a couple of chocolate chip cookies with milk to help him go to bed, but can he have that?

No, because someone decided that a hall of maze would be just a brilliant idea.

"Stupid ancestors and their stupid big houses and their stupid mazes and their stupid freaking... Ugh!" He grumbles out. He takes another left, expecting to see more locked doors and more halls that leads him further into the mess that is this house, but instead he sees an open door, just a crack but open none the less, with light filtering through the semi dark halls.

Curious, Louis pulls his robe tighter around himself and tip toes to the door, careful not to make a peep. He hears movement from inside, rustling of clothes.

Looking inside with his head pressed against the door, he can feel his nose twitch with the scent of raw masculinity. The smell of Alpha.

His Alpha.

His breath hitches in his throat, his pupil expanding at the sight of Harry nearly naked because he stands with his skin and muscle and only in tight black briefs that clings to his hips and thighs. Heat pools at the bottom of his stomach, clenching because the sight of his Alphas body displayed for him has his wolf needy.

Harry's curls are tied up in a bun at the top of his head, strands falling out and resting on his exposed neck and shoulders. His shoulders are broad and wide, and his back muscles ripple as he moves. He bends down, reaching for something on the floor and Louis swears the moon goddess wants him punished because the sight is delicious, has his hole puckering and slicking.

And then he's gone.

Harry's body is no longer in sight and Louis wonders, what happened? Where did he go?

But before he can even think of anything for an answer his sight blurs and a wind is flushing his skin and his back hits the wall, his feet no longer touching the ground, but locked around Harry's shirtless back with his heavy knot pressing against him.

Louis gasps, because it happened all so fast. He's no longer in the hallway but inside the Alphas room with his back pressed against the closed door, his hands steadily on his Mates shoulders.

His robe is bunched up at his waist, and he can't help it when his slick hole clenches around nothing because Harry's hands are on his ass, spreading his cheeks apart in his shorts, allowing the fabric to soak with his slick.

"I-" Louis tries, wants to say something, anything, explain why he was peaking, why he was wondering the halls in the middle of the night but his mind blanks and his omega whines because the Alpha, the Alpha is touching him.

"Smell so sweet." Harry's voice is dark, lower than it usually is and raw with something animalistic. It sets Louis' skin alight with need, the need for more because this is the first real contact since they've met and his Omega is absolutely loving it.

Louis whines in his throat, wraps his legs tighter around his Alpha, to have him closer, to feel him against his skin. He should feel embarrassed, be embarrassed because the way he's clinging and holding on is ridiculous, but he doesn't, can't because all he can think about his Harry's knot, Harry's hot and fat knot popping inside him and just the thought of it has him leaking, more desperate because he needs it, wants it.

Louis pants, can feel one of Harry's hands leave his backside only for it trail to the top of his hip, fingers digging into it before it travels down to the top of his thigh, squeezing the flesh into his palm.

"Your skin is soft..." Harry's voice is barely audible, like he's talking more to himself than to Louis. The Omega sucks in a breath, holding because his Alpha is trailing his large palms over the flesh of his thighs.

Louis can feel it, whimpers because Harry just rolled his hips forward, grinding into Louis and the hand still on his butt shifts him higher, so Harry's clothed cøck can press against his cheeks.

"Please," Louis breathes out, needs something, doesn't care if it's not the right time because they're not supposed to be touching, not yet, not until the ritual, but Harry, he makes his skin hot and his belly clench.

"Mine."

If I got you even the littlest bit needy, say I.

Whenever it comes to smut, I'm really doubtful, because I feel like its not hot enough.

FIRST PLACE!

FIRST PLACE IN THE BXB AWARDS AND I CRY BECAUSE YOU GUYS DID THIS AND YOUR ALL SO AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
-JAY