17

"Are you sure this is wise?" A voice asks from the other side of the door.

Louis stares at himself in the mirror. A thin, white see through cotton dress wraps around his naked body, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination. One look at him, and anyone would see everything there is to his body.

"No. But I have to do it." Louis answers back.

A different voice speak up, a more feminine one.

"I think it's a great plan."

Louis chuckles quietly to himself and his hands fiddle nervously with the hem. The out come of what he's going to do, can either go very wrong and not play in his hands at all, or it can go exactly as he wants, and even though the ratio of probability is 80 to 20, its a risk he has to take.

"Of course you do, it's you who came up with it!" Liam says from outside the bathroom.

"I'm a genius." Gemma sighs.

"If he gets killed, I'm blaming you!" The beta screeches.

"He won't die!"

Missy barks in the background.

The bickering of his two friends fly into deaf ears as Louis takes a deep breath. With the ritual just an hour away, he has half the time to convince Harry to let his mother join the pack, and if Harry is still dead set on not letting her, then Louis won't do the ritual.

He's going to be furious, Louis thinks.

Pushing his confidence forward, he spins around and walks into his room, where Liam and Gemma still argue while Missy watches them with curious eyes, head moving to whoever speaks.

"He's not going to fall for it." Liam says. He crosses his arms over his bulky chest. They don't realize that Louis is in the room.

"He doesn't have to fall for anything. Either he let's Louis' mom come, or he won't be having any pups soon." Gemma replies.

"Its not going to work."

"Oh yeah? How would you know?!" Gemma barks.

"Because your plans never do!" The beta takes a step forward.

Missy, now realizing that Louis stands next to the open bathroom door, hopes over and licks at his shaved leg.

"Hi girl," The Omega bends down and pets her softly.

Her tail wags.

Louis straightens himself out and clears his throat, cutting off Gemma's sentence.

"I'm ready."

Gemma smiles, her eyes excited before she quickly covers Liam's eyes.

"Cover your eyes, pervert." She grumbles.

***

Harry's study door is shut as Louis stands in front of it with a racing heart and clammy hands. He doesn't know how long he's been standing in front of it, seconds, minutes, hours could have gone by. But it mustn't have been long, time just feels like eternity.

Louis knows that Harry can smell him, knows that he's at his door. He has to work up the courage to actually face him.

Taking a large breath, he raises his hand to knock on the large door, but before his knuckles can make contact, it fly's open.

"Wha-" Everything Harry says gets caught in his throat and growling sound replaces it.

The Alpha's hands snake forward and wraps around Louis' waist, pulling him inside and slamming the door shut. His back makes contact with the wall and Harry presses his body into Louis.

"Why is it," Harry buries his face into Louis' neck and breathes in his scent, "that you're always half naked around me?" He finishes with a low growl.

Unconsciously, a whimper escapes Louis' mouth and he ruts his hips forward.

The Alphas grip tightens, and he shifts closer.

"W-wait..." The Omega gets out. His hands push against Harry's chest. He doesn't move at first, moves closer if anything, but eventually he gives in and rips himself away from Louis.

"Just minutes before the ritual and you decide to pay me a visit? And in that!" Harry shouts, "You went walking around the house in that," his hands wave over Louis' dress, "If any one saw you I will rip out their eyes!"

OK, not how I thought it'd start, Louis thinks.

"I didn't run into anybody. I think they're all at the ritual, by now." He whispers. And he's right. The house was empty besides Liam, Gemma and himself.

"And why aren't you?" The Alpha asks.

"I have something to tell you." Louis stands up straight, his shoulders squared. He lifts up his chin and looks at Harry in the eyes. A green storm stares right back.

"Either you let my mother stay here," Harry scoffs but Louis continues without a waver, "Or I'm not doing the ritual."

There's silence. Absolute, cricket worthy silence.

It doesn't last long though. And it all happens so fast.

Harry moves in a blur and before Louis knows it, his hand is wrapped tightly around his throat and his feet dangles in the air.

He can't breathe.

Hot puffs of air is felt against his cheek and Harry's green eyes morphs to black.

"What?" The Alpha growls out. It isn't Harry though, its his wolf.

Louis claws at Harry's hand, desperately trying to get him to let go.

This is definitely not how he wanted this to go.