11

Deja vu.

Once more, Louis finds himself staring at the ceiling of his bedroom, with the past events running through his thoughts.

Harry seemed really angry, was he that upset that Louis decided he was tired of waiting and just went by himself? He did take a long while. Was Harry searching for him while he walked aimlessly around? And Liam. Poor Liam had to endure his Alpha yelling at him because he couldn't find Louis.

He feels bad, he didn't think anyone would get in trouble, and despite that no one actually got in trouble, Liam still got yelled at, and maybe even Nathaniel on the down low. Louis starts to think that he didn't make the greatest first impression, disobeying the Alpha's orders on his first day at his new home.

His thoughts wonders back to his mother, causing his eyes to water. He already misses her, thinking about how all alone she is back at the pack.

A hard knock echoes around the room before his door is pushed open, and Harry walks in. He's wearing the same clothes from when he gave Louis the tour, a black T-shirt and grey sweat pants. Although Louis' sense of smell isn't strong, he can definitely smell the scent of his Alpha.

It's strong, with an alluring fresh rain on a dewy morning and the underlying spray of cologne, old spice.

Louis sits up quickly, placing his hand on his head to rid of the dizziness, and looks at Harry expectantly.

"We're having dinner with special guests tonight. You have nothing nice to wear, so you'll be going shopping."

"Will you be coming with me?" Louis asks. He stands up and takes a step closer to the Alpha but he stops there. His hands are brought up to his chest, clasped together in hope.

"No, my sister will."

Sister? Harry nor Liam ever mentioned a sister, but then again it is his first day. Louis has so many questions about this girl who's related to his mate, did they look a like? Are their personalities similar, or are they polar opposites?

Suddenly, an image of Louis' mother flashes in his head.

"Alpha?" He asks, he's not entirely sure if he should be asking what he's about to ask, he's not even sure if Harry will agree to it, but he has to try.

Harry hums, leading them out of the room, to where Louis assumes his sister is.

"My mother, she has no one at the Blood river pack..." Louis can already tell it's a failed attempt, but he continues anyway, "Do you think it's in any way possible for her to join this pack?" Louis' voice slowly trails to timid and squeaky.

"It's not."

"Oh... okay." The Omega's mood made a downfall, he no longer feels giddy at getting new clothes or meeting one of Harry's relative, or any of his special guests.

He's met Harry's sister before, although not officially, but she is the one he saw in the training field.

"You!" He gasps in excitement, "You're the one who knocked down that big brute in training!"

The girl laughs, tossing her head back causing her beautiful brown hair to sway.

The girl is gorgeous with a slim frame and a clear complexion.

"You must be my brothers mate, and may I say, how stalker-ish of you." She teases. She completely ignores her brother, who doesn't seem to mind, rather prefers it, he looks like.