Chapter One: Uncontrolled anger

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail :)))

___________________________________________________________

Gray's POV

At long last, Natsu's gone... I sighed while eating caramelized franks. I remember when Juvia and I used to eat this and she was like 'stupid caramel, how do you eat this?'.... laughter filled Gray's mind when Erza sat beside me I think 5 inches far.

Juvia's POV

Gray-Sama! I wish Juvia could sit down beside Gray-sama like Erza did. Nah.... Juvia would look stupid to do that...

Gray's POV

Erza was eating California Maki. That's my favorite, the second favorite food after ICE. I wanna have one too... No no no no no. What am I thinking? Erza would get angry... When a noise interrupt3d my thoughts.

Erza's California Maki fell and it's right 1 inch beside me!! I helped Erza picked it up...

"Arigato. Gray. " she said

When we heard a loud shout. It It It was JUVIA she looks very angry.

Juvia's POV

"Erza - san... get out of Gray - sama's side!!" I shouted. "I did'nt mean to -to..." Stupid Juvia.

Juvia ran and ran and went to Lucy san's house since she was not in the guild, juvia knew that she might be found on her house. Juvia knew Lucy's house because one day she followed Lucy to this house to make sure that Gray was not inside.

Juvia forgot that Lucy was also her love rival too. Juvia knocked on the door. For Goodness sake, Lucy-san opened the door.

Lucy's POV

"Juvia-san?" What the hell is she doing here? "Juvia, how did you know--"

"Let Juvia explain. But first, let me in please" she said

"Sure. Have a seat. " then Juvia told me everything. " So what's the plan? " I asked