Chapter 14: Fugitive

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail :)))
__________________________________________________________

Mirajane's POV

We tied Rufus into a tree, put a gag on his mouth, and made sure he's really tied up... We left him there. And we were waiting for someone to rescue him... Rufus made no shouting, no noise made from him too. I guess the plan's not working either...
I looked at Juvia who was looking so suspicous around, she was like that since hours, I don't know why so I decided to ask her.

"What bothers you so much Juv-...?" she immediately stood up then pointed to the south, "There!" she shouted, then ran. The others followed,... "What about Rufus!?!?!?!" I shouted. But I guess they didn't hear me. I just ran and decided to stay and be left behind with Rufus.

Lucy's POV

I was running after Juvia-san when I realized that Mira-san was missing. Then I immediately informed them. Mirajane's gonna be fine. I'm just being positive though...
Until, we stopped...

Juvia turned around with a killer smile... "Hmp... Easyyyyy"
Then she changed her form...
What??!! Juvia.... she isn't the juvia I know... She's... She's... He's... Rufus... AND WE WERE FOOLED.... and Mira-san was not by our side....

"You...!" Gray charged Rufus... Rufus disappeared then again appeared into the other side.

Suddenly, I saw Rufus beside me... I summoned Virgo immediately. Then she digged a hole into the ground then popping behind Rufus, punching him. When I realized that it wasn't Rufus I attacked, It was Natsu,... and it was because of Rufus's memory make.
At least the damage was not so big.

"Eh?" Natsu said. Then suddenly, he punched me in the face with his burning hand.
"HEY!!!!" I shouted, falling to the floor... The flame was so hot, it nearly burned my skin.
"Oh, lucy?" I looked at natsu who was looking so confused.

"Wait,..." Gray said. "If Rufus imitated Juvia's body...then where exactly is Juvia?"
"Hmp." Rufus grinned.

Mirajane's POV

I was being attacked by boredom... boredom, boredom, boredom...
I nearly consumed all of the Santan's juice just beside me and my eyes already turned white. Until I decided to talk with Rufus. He wasn't even saying a word...

"Hey."
No one answered.
"I said hey."
He was just staring to one side. Looking so much innocent. I also see something in his eyes... like he was struggling for something... His dark black eyes were looking just so mysterious.
I waved my hand in front of his face. But he had no reaction. "Hmp." I said to myself. "No reaction huh? Well then, you easily fooled me." I smiled then killed him...
But I nearly fainted when I saw.... I saw... Juvia-san hurt from my attack.. Good thing it wasn't so much hard.
"Juvia!" I was tapping her shoulders. "Juvia!" I repeated.
I just let her lie down in the grass to rest.

Juvia's POV

Juvia can hear Mira-san shouting Juvia's name and Juvia can feel her touching my shoulders as if waking Juvia up. Juvia was trying to open Juvia's mouth and shout Juvia's fine but Juvia can't do it. Juvia don't hear Gray-Sama's voice..... Wait... Yes, Gray-sama. He must be in trouble. Juvia should save her!
Juvia tried to move my body parts with all my might and open my mouth and say a word.
I imagined my life in the future with Gray-sama. I was only hiding myself from Gray-sama. My life won't be like this forever--- always hiding myself, not being able to speak up and just letting others possess him. I have to do this, I have to wake up!

I heard Mirajane grumble Juvia's name. Guess I did it. I opened my eyes wide, but full of pain. Until I realized, my body was a little bloody. Mira-san hugged me.

Then I heard every single thing that happened.

Mira-san and Juvia rushed to help Gray-sama and all the others.

We saw all four of them- Gray-sama, Lucy-san, Natsu-san, and Happy on the ground... full of bruises and cuts.

_________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey readers, sorry for the super duper late update. I mean, it's three weeks since the last time I updated. I'm very sorry, I'm super busy... So sorry! I didn't mean to let you down. :3 So that's it.