Chapter 13: Rufus

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail :)))

______________________________________________________

Lucy's POV

"I can't see anything suspicous." Natsu murmured. "Aye." Happy said. We are now at the eastern section of the forest. I sighed, "We should've brought Jet with us."

"Juvia senses the presence of flowing water somewhere.There are tons... tons of unusual water. The water's abnormal. It must be somewhere but I can't trace it. Shi*!" Juvia said.

"Erza!" I shouted seeing Erza. I hugged her, then dissappeared.

"Lucy, who were you hugging? I mean... you saw Erza?" Gray asked.

"Rufus...," Mirajane said. She continued, "He was the one who made you see Erza. His Memory-Make."

"Hmm... Such a brilliant lady, MIrajane Strauss." Rufus speaked. He was leaning at one branch of a tree just above us. "I can't believe that you could spot me," he continued.

Mirajane grinned, "Do not underestimate me."

Suddenly, Juvia used her waterlock. "Gotcha," she said. Rufus escaped the waterlock. "What the..." I heard juvia-san murmur. "Hmp." Rufus said , looking at his wet dress. "My turn." He dissappeared, suddenly there were lots of Rufus beside us. All of them said, "This is my newly improved memory make skill. Guess who is who." I began summoning Aries for her wool bomb would detonate many rufus. Then, I attacked with my Fleuve d'étoile. But the more we killed, the more Rufus appeared.

"Exhausted huh?" All of them said.

Mirajane's POV~

I looked around, observing, one of these must be the true Rufus. I observed very well, looking for a suspicous one. I glanced at the right, observing the rufus for long, but no one looking suspicous. Then at the left, looking for long. I see three rufus look at me. I charged them, but they're all fakes. Someone must be the original. I saw a red cape swinging behind a tree, hiding, I charged with all my might. Gotcha! "I got the real one." I shouted, holding him at his shirt.

"Good Job Mira-san.," Gray said to me, then I smiled. Juvia gave me handcuffs made of water. (Good thing it doesn't wear off) Then we started to ask questions.

"Hey dickhead," Natsu kneeled, fully exhausted from the fight of the many Rufus a while ago. "Where's Erza?"

"Do you think I'm dumb enough to tell you where?" Rufus answered.

Gray stretched his arms, ready to punch Rufus. "Woah there man, I wouldn't tell you if you punch me." Rufus said. Then Gray put his two arms together, "Then when will you tell us?"

"I said I wouldn't tell you." Rufus said.

"I have a plan." Everybody looked at me as I was raising one of my eyebrows. "We really should make him a bait."