Chapter 12: Erza Captured

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail :)))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy's POV

We went inside the fairy tail guild and saw gray and erza on the floor. Juvia was checking on Gray. I turned my look away to follow Mirajane. We went to Levy who was just busy checking on the vial that mirajane gave. Mirajane gave the paper that has the formula on it. Levy looked at the paper.

"This is quite... uhh... i'm not an expert of distinguishing what potions they are but i'll try. " Levy said.

I went inside the guild to check on gray and erza and juvia. Gray was conscious. Thank God, erza was still unconscious , if she is, she'll really shi* bricks.

~

~Mirajane's POV~

There was a loud crash on the door of the fairy tail guild. I turned my head to look. First thre was smoke that covered something. At last, the smoke cleared. I saw.... sabertooth without their master.

"Hm. Fairy tail." Minerva stepped in. Then she suddenly vanished, then came back after a few seconds holding erza who was fully unconcious.

"Erza!" I shouted. Then changed to my satan soul. "You dickhead!"
"Mira jane strauss... today isnt the time to battle. Sayonara." She grinned then dissapeared. I changed back to my normal appearance.

I looked at lucy and was surprised to see her fully red.
" ill never forgive that minerva." She said. Oh. I remember lucy getting the 2nd rank for the grand magic games. She was really really really abused by Minerva that time.

I was also surprised to see Jet run fast after them, calling 'Erza!!!!!!!'

I sighed.

I nearly jumped when someone touched my shoulder. I turned, it was Levy.

"I'm sorry Mira-san. I just wanna tell u something so important." without me commenting, she pulled my hand to the table where the potion is and papers with math ... it's just ugh... makes me head ache.

"This..." she picked up a paper with solutions about that 16x^2 - y^2 - 6y - 9 . The answer is (4x - 3 -y) (4x + 3 + y) My mind went upside down, I don't even know that. Levy saw the curiousness in my face.

"Oh, I'm sorry. This was just an easy problem to solve. For short, Hmmmm.... I think we should combine 4ml of this pink potion and 3cl of this black potion?" she measured it with a graduated cylinder then mixed the two of them until it turn into dark pink. "Hmmm... This is it Mira san!!!"

"Thanks Levy!" I hugged her then took the glass vial.

Suddenly, I saw Jet enter the guild,"Erza-san," he catched his breath. "is in the east side of the forest."

Master Makarov stepped in. "Lucy, Natsu, Gray, Juvia, Mirajane. Save Erza." his voice sounded hard.

We agreed, then went on.