Chapter 8: Erza!

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail :))))

___________________________________________

Natsu's POV

While Lucy and the others are taking of the gags and chains on Gray, Carla and Happy, I was assigned to attack Minato.

"You fiend! Take this! Wing slash of the Fire dragon!" I attacked Minato

"Mirror potion!" Minato attacked. My wing slash went back to me, l luckily dodged the mirror attack. Gray, Wendy and Carla were safe and ready to fight. Juvia was not yet awakened yet.

"Natsu! Let us help you." Gray and Wendy said. A rival helping me?

"No need for your help Ice princess!" I said to Gray

"You're just too boastful, girl on fire!" Gray said to me. In the middle of our fight, Wendy butted in, "Natsu, get ready...Vernier!" she casted on me. My body felt as light as a feather then I began to attack Minato with my wing slash when Gray united my magic with his. A unison raid with my rival!

"Arrow Potion!" Minato began to arrow his arms to his sides then our unison just went besides and was pointing towards Juvia and Cana!

Gray shielded Juvia with his Ice Make: Shield. Cana was shot.

"Cana!" Lucy ran to Cana's place to comfort her.

"There's no way we can defeat this man... He can do anything he wants." Gray said.

"There is! When you have a heart." Lucy said.

I noticed Minato's face turn pale then back to its original color.

"Love?... Ha! What is it for?!" Minato said. "MY TURN."

"time potion...poison!" she was targeting Lucy! I ran to defend Lucy but I felt like I'm in slow motion. Time was slowed down except the potion when a quick person blocked it, ErZA!!!!

"love potion exchange! Ah... No no wrong uh there's no more time to change it. Nooo!!!!!" minato said in a confusing manner. I think he is still confused with his potion making magic... But it is too late, the love potion struck Erza!

Erza fell and was caused in a deep sleep like what minato did to Juvia.

"Teleport potion!" minato summoned then disappeared...

That bastard...

Mirajane held the love potion he left saying "now we have a clue..."

We went back to the guild then told everything to others.

Erza and Juvia awakened...

"gray-sama" they said in unison.

------------------------------------------------------------sorry if it's too short :)