Chapter 17: Celestial Spirit Princess

I DON'T OWN FAIRY TAIL.
ALL RIGHTS GO TO HIRO MASHIMA.
OKAY? OKAY.

SO SIT BACK RELAX AND SCROLL DOWN! :-)

----

Lucy's POV

I woke up seeing Natsu and Gray got asleep too on the ground, naked. I also saw Erza sitting down beside Gray, awake. I barely remember the fight between Minerva and us. Oh, yeah, the fight between us and Minerva.
I looked at my body and gasped when I saw the bruises and cuts. I looked at Natsu and Gray who were still in a deep sleep. Erza noticed me standing up then she went to me and sat down beside me.

Holding the fruits I saw at the refrigerator at the meeting room, I chatted with Erza.

I turned at Natsu and gray again to see them sleeping.

"I guess it's near for them to wake." Erza said.

Nya. Nya.

We turned to see a cat- a normal cat with many bruises and cuts. She/He must be cuter when the wounds are removed. I smiled. The last time I saw a normal cat, I think was many years ago when I was still young.

So Erza decided to cure her/his wounds and take care of her.

While curing the cat, I saw a pink ribbon tied to her neck.
"She's a girl." Erza said then giggled.
"I shall name you Drew." I said after curing her.
"Drew?" Erza smiled.

While eating, Erza and I cuddled her and admired her black and white fur. I went in the meeting room again to open the freezer and get some fish for Drew.
I came back then Erza and I fed her.

"Nice Cat." I turned to see Natsu and Happy staring at Drew.
I giggled.
"She's normal. Not like me. Normal cats are getting exotic in this kingdom. I don't even remember the last time I saw one." Happy said noticing the pink ribbon tied to her neck.
"Her name's Drew." I said then smiled. "We found her roaming around. She's abandoned. The first time I saw her, her body was all wounded."
"Yes, the sabertooth members must've abandoned this cat."
"It's not nice to abandon an adorable cat like her." Happy said.
"Drew? Nice name, huh?" Natsu complemented.
"Oh, by the way, natsu... What happened after the fight between Minerva and us? I can't really remember. I'm sorry." I said.
"I was still in a deep sleep during the fight." Erza said. "I wasn't able to watch it."

"You were awesome, Princess Lucy."
I nearly jumped when Gray talked. I didn't notice he was there until he talked.
He laughed. "Oh, did I surprise you Lucy? Gomen."
I giggled. Then after a while, I answered seriously, "Why was I awesome? And... Princess?!"

Gray sat down beside Erza and Happy. So I was sitting beside Natsu and Erza, all of us forming a circle. (A/N: NaLu Alert. Haha :3)

"Your bad side was hilarious, Lucy!" Happy said.
"Huh? What bad side? I-I don't understand." I said.

Gray cleared his throat and started to tell the whole story.

"After Minerva throw insults regarding you, your veins started to be seen all over your body, even on your face. Your eyes too, became white, that's why I think, you weren't controlling yourself. Then after a while you shone in a yellowish white light--not allowing us to see you. When the light vanished you appeared in a different appearance--same blond hair, but your eyes were blue, your hairstyle was an Upside-down braid bun and you were wearing a white knee-length dress with ruffles.

"Yes, your costume was great, Lucy!" Natsu commented.

"Aye!" Happy said.

And so, Gray continued.
"You introduced yourself as the celestial spirit princess, the daughter of the celestial spirit king. You summoned 5 celestial spirits at the same time just by calling their names so even if Minerva gets your keys, it doesn't bother your magic. Until... the fight ends by taurus throwing her high outside not knowing where she landed...." Gray pointed the damaged roof where Minerva was thrown. "Other sabertooth members didn't notice the sound because their working rooms are all at the second floor.

I sat there wide eyed with my mouth opened, amazed of what just happened.

Natsu stood up.

"C'mon. Time to go to Mira and Juvia-san."

"Aye!" Happy said.

As we went down the stairs, we made sure that there were no sabertooth people roaming around.
It was hard. We were almost seen by Dobengal, good thing he was busy with playing cards while going up. He wasn't in his ninja outfit...anyways.

Mirajane's POV

Juvia and I were tied in the mini library section of Minato's laboratory so if anyone gets in we aren't seen right away 'cause this mini library is at the back part of his lab.
Minato was sitting down at his small table reading Fiore's top 5's hottest men and women...well...which includes me, by the way. Speaking of top...

~FLASHBACK~

Jenny Realight: *talks in a seducing voice* I'm the right person to be at top 1, sir.
Meredy: Really? *lowers her upper body to the judge so the judge sees it* (A/N: if you know what I mean...) How about now, sir?
Sherry Blendy: *Lies down on the table in front of the judge.* How about me, honey*
Virgo: *digs and appears behind the judge and massages the judge then hugs* Free hugs and massages if I go at top 1.
Me: Sire, if you choose me in the 1st place... You can dare me anything, and I'll make sure to do them. *in a seducing voice*

Judge: *Thinks deeply*
Top 5: Jenny Realight, you didn't tell me why you're the right person to be at top 1.
Top 4: Sherry Blendy, thanks for the show *winks*
Top 3: Meredy, I did see it.
Top 2: Virgo, I like your massages and hugs.
Top 1: Mirajane. Do my dare.

Then the judge went to me and said. "Show off in the whole kingdom of Fiore yourself in a bikini. And let every guy touch you. And... let me cuddle you for a minute or two." he giggled.

I haven't did it yet but I will...
When the time comes...

My thoughts were interrupted when Natsu, Lucy, Erza and Gray came in. They went to the mini library and there they found us.

"Let them go." Erza shouted. Minato uncovered his face and told me, "Mirajane and Juvia, explain."

We explained the whole thing.

"We're not gonna let you in, idiot." Gray said. Natsu went to untie me when Minato casted a barrier potion. We can hear the attacks they made to destroy the barrier but nothing happened.

I saw Erza gritted her teeth together.

"Okay. I allow you to join the guild."

_______________________________

A/N: Is it good? Sorry to keep you waiting. :-) If you wanna suggest ideas and ideas to improve my story, feel free to message me. I won't be angry. :-D