Chapter Two: Plan A fail...

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail :)))

_________________________________________________________

Back at the fairy tail guild...

Erza's POV

"WTF just happened to Juvia?" Gray said.

"I have to leave" I said then stood up to buy some needs at the market. What just happened to Juvia? I've seen her like this the last time we, two fought Meredy. It seems like jealousy attacked Juvia again. I sighed. When Lucy called me while running from outside.

"Erza!!!" she called

"What's the matter lucy? I thought you were at home for a week to fix things and payments?" I said.

"Um..."her two pointer fingers were touching each other. Then her face enlightened. "Hmmm... I just wanted to go shopping with you before I tell you, that would be happy... Then I'm gonna speed things up."Lucy said.

This is the first time Lucy goes with me to shopping but, I think she likes to tell me something important so..."Sure!" I agreed then smiled.

We went shopping happily buying even things not even needed but at least we enjoyed. When I remembered that Lucy must tell me something.

"Lucy, what are you gonna tell me after all?" I asked while looking at a dove fly to the sky. Then I realized there was no reply.
"Lucy?" then I looked at my side. WTF! She dissappeared. I sighed.

Lucy's POV

Juvia held me. "Be sure to what you're gonna say, Lucy - san" she whispered then brought me back.

"What? Where's Erza- san?" I sighed. I think she got away thinking that I ran. Then I went back to Juvia to say that Erza's gone and the plan did'nt work. But she spoke first, " It's okay Lucy- san. Let's just skip to Plan C."Juvia said.

"Plan C? You did'nt even tell me what it is? Plan B should go first." I pointed my finger up.

"No, I just don't know if you can do the Plan B. It's erza on plan A and Gray-sama on Plan B. "Juvia said.

"You just can't do it because of Gray. You know Juvia, there are things where you need help from a friend. You can't do it yourself. Don't worry, I'm here." I said emotionally " I think we should continue plan B."

"You're right Lucy - san" Juvia said to me.

We went back our house secretly so no one would see Juvia and I walking.

When we were at our house. I opened the door and was surprised to see Natsu and Happy sleeping at my bed. " Juvia, hide at the CR. " I whispered then Juvia followed it.

I started scolding them two. "Natsuuu!!!!!!Get out of my bed you bastard!" I slapped them two with my pillow.

"Lucy!!! We waited for you all day!" natsu said

"Aye Sir!!!" Happy replied

"I smell water" Natsu said, I know Natsu was smelling Juvia

" I don't care, just leave my room!!!" I shouted.

"Why is the Cr door locked? I need to pee!!" Happy shouted then I saw yellowish liquid flow below Happy.

"Get out of my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clean that!" I scolded them. I sighed. At least my shout worked then they started to clean up and go out ...

"Aye, Lucy..." They said...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------comments / reviews are highly appreciated.. Follow Me, and I could follow you too! :)))))