Chapter 6: Gray and Juvia Captured!

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail :)))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the east side of town

Levy's POV

We were as tired as a beaten boxer. Then I decided to call Lucy. She answered.
"Lucy?" I asked.
"Levy-chan. Is there any news?" she asked me.
"Nothing I was just about to asked you that too." I answered
"Oh... Nothing here too...Would'nt they leave just a sign to us?" Lucy asked.
"Yah... If anything happens just call us or keep on finding them." I said.

"There isn't any news from them." I said to them.

"Juvia can smell rain. It will rain." Juvia said
"Solid Script! Umbrella!" I summoned umbrellas but it was just 2, we need three, my magic can't overruse it.
"It's okay, I would'nt use umbrella, you can use it two." I said.
"No, I would just share with Gray- sama!" Juvia said. I can see her eyes were dreaming.
"Sure" Gray said. I used one umbrella while they shared with one. How sweet.

Then I saw gray pick up something. It was Natsu's scarf!
"This is Natsu's precious thing but this might be a clue." Gray said then we continued walking.

At the West side...

Cana's POV

"I recieved a call from Levy, she says that they saw Natsu's scarf along the way and that it might be a clue" I announced. "My cards says that something dangerous will happen along the way." I said after I looked at my cards.

"We should continue" Lucy said.

"Something is built above hell but below the earth." Mirajane said. "It must be underground. Watch out for holes in the ground." she continued.

The phone rang again. I answered it. "Cana, there is something here, Gray and Juvia fell underground!" then I heard her summon solid script. "here, my compass says it's 50 degrees east at japan. What shall I do?" Levy asked.
"Just investigate the underground using your solidscript. But watch out for holes underground, you might fall too." Lucy said then the call ended.

"This is part of the area where Carla and Wendy is!" I said

At the Underground...

Minato's POV

Two persons fell from above, Fairy Tail wizards! One was a blue haired girl and one was a half naked boy like me.
"Gray! Juvia!" the blue haired little girl I caught a while ago said.
"Wendy, Carla!" the half naked boy said.
"You bastard!" the half naked boy said looking at me then summoned spikes of ice. I quickly summoned my shield potion so it won't hit me. Then I summoned my dizziness potion but instead I summoned the love potion. No! That should'nt be it. Then I saw the blue haired girl block the potion going to the half naked boy.

Then the blue haired girl fell into the floor saying "Gray-sama!"
"What did you do to Juvia?"the half naked boy said.
"Oh, Juvia is her name? How beautiful. She was just hit by the love potion and later on will effect forever.Wait, you haven't introduced yourself yet." I said.

"I am Gray. And please get her back to normal!"Gray said
"No no no no no.... Not so easy..." I answered. "You must bring me Erza Scarlet first." I dealed with Gray. What a nice plan...
"You bit*h!"Gray said
"No no no no bad words. Chain Potion!" I summoned my chain potion to prevent him from going to me.

Gray's POV

I ducked my head to my pocket where the phone is hidden then said whispering "Levy, Lucy, I'm underground he uses potion to attack and defend himself. Carla and Wendy is here!" I said.

"We heard you right, Gray!" they replied back...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------comments & reviews are highly appreciated :))) follow me : LucyIsAwesome22 and i will follow u too