Chapter 16: A Past to be Revealed

So... Here it is again, the disclaimer! Well, Happy's done even if he wasn't the one who told the disclaimer to you all so... Carla will be good enough to tell the disclaimer.
ME: CARLA!!
CARLA: MMHMM?
ME: PLEASE TELL THE DISCLAIMER TO THE READERS PLEASE.
CARLA: SURE... THE AUTHO--
WENDY: MY POPCORN!!!!!!! IT'S ALL CONSUMED!!! NOTHING'S LEFTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CARLA: WENDY, STOP THAT, I'M GONNA TELL THE DISCLAIMER.
WENDY: I'VE RUN OUT OF POPCORN.
NATSU: TAKE THAT, ICE PRINCESS! *punches gray with his burning hand*
GRAY: HEY!!! WHAT ABOUT THIS, BURNING IDIOT! *punches back*
ME: THIS IS ALL A MESS!
WENDY: POPCORNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (WENDY'S SHOUT WAS SO LOUD THAT IT TOOK EVERYONE TO LEAVE INCLUDING CARLA)
ME: *makes a wrinkled forehead*
WENDY: FINE, I'LL DO THE DISCLAIMER... LucyIsAwesome22 does not own fairy tail. ... ... .. .. .. NOW, WHERE'S MY POPCORN?
Nevermind that Wendy, let's just proceed to the precious chapter. *grins*
_______________________________________________________

Lucy's POV

We went to the place where the meeting is held among the Sabertooth members. There sitting down were the guild master, Jiemma, Sting Eucliffe with Lector, Rogue Cheney with Frosch, Orga Nanagear, Rufus Lore, Minerva Orlando, Dobengal and of course the new member of the guild: Minato Takahashi.
Beside the rectangular meeting table was Erza-san tied up in chains lying down at a bed. Beside her was a big circular machine maybe as tall as me.
Master Jiemma spoke up, "Today, we're having the ceremony of Erza Scarlet's magic being drained up and transferring it to each one of you... Does anyone object?"
At first, there was total silence until Minerva raised her right hand then stood up, "Master, in that power... I think we should train her first." she grinned.
"That may be good, Minerva, but how about the Fairy Tail idiots who chases her?" he answered.
Rufus raised his hand. "Master... They're just idiots. Someone like us can easily flick them!"
I looked at my right where Natsu stays, and I can see the anger in his eyes. He turned then whispered, "Those morons deserve a lesson."
"Natsu, not now. They're powerful. You can't stop them just by kicking them with your burning foot." I replied.
"Yah. Don't be stupid." Gray said.
We waited for all the sabertooth members to leave until Erza-san is left behind. She was still lying down at the operation bed, unconcious, and with chains on her hands and feet.
Gray slowly checked the door if someone was spying or hiding from us then slowly closed it. "It's safe already", he said.
We went beside the bed to check on Erza and then to free her.
I slowly shook Erza's shoulders saying, "Erza! Erza! You hear me?"
Gray bent to check on Erza's heartbeat. "Her heartbeat is abnormal. I mean the beating is too slow for a normal speed of heartbeat."
So we just freed erza then the two boys carried her.

I went behind them to make sure no one was following us.
Boy, I was wrong...
... She came in front...
And I nearly cried when I saw her...
She was Minerva...
And whenever I remember her, I remember the incident during the grand magic games... That lady hurted me so much that my eyeballs nearly went out.

"Where do you think are you going Fairy Butts..." Then suddenly she sees me. "Oh, hi there you loser." she giggled. Natsu and Gray put down Erza at the side.
"Lucy, stay here and guard Erza while we fight." Natsu commanded. "Happy, go with Lucy." he continued.
"Aye." Happy said.
Minerva grinned. "You're useless, that's why they did not allow you to fight. You're just a DISTRACTION."
The words hit me. Gosh, tears fell down my cheek. Anger rushed through my veins and I felt my blood pressure going up. I raised my head and moved my jaw like I'm biting hard. I felt like my body was heating. Suddenly, I went out of control and didn't know what I was doing like I wasn't the one controlling my body... but my feelings were.

I summoned Aries and Leo at the same time cause I know that they work together as a couple. While I drew out my fleuve d' etoil and began lashing Minerva like crazy. Meanwhile, Natsu and Gray were also helping to fight and Happy left guarding Erza.
Minerva was just dodging us easily.
"My words struck you huh? Well, way too sensitive my dear." she gave me a sarcastic smile. Then I felt more blood pressure going up.

The next thing I knew, my vision went dark then I blacked out.

Mirajane's POV

We are at Minato's lab finding the potion of cuteness that Frosch wants us to get in exchange for telling us where this is.
"Faster, the meeting must be done." Juvia said.
"Yes, Juvia. I'm doing my best and I'm trying to be fast." I answered.
*FEW MINUTES LATER*
"I found it! YAHOO!" I exclaimed.
"Be quiet Mira-san. We should hide. I could sense someone with the unusual potions is about to enter this lab. And it must be Minato. C'mon." she pulled me until we reached a side behind a bookshelf.
Minato entered the room and looked everywhere. He sighed. "C'mon out ladies. I know you're in there..." He smiled. And we remained silent. Minato looked at our way then went to us. At first he pulled me and then Juvia.
"Chain Potion!" he said. then 2 chains appeared before us. He looked at my hands then saw the potion of cuteness, then he looked away.
"You're not gonna get it?" I asked.
"It's just a useless potion though." he answered.
"You're not gonna harm us?" Juvia asked. Minato grinned.
"You're not gonna ask us..why... we're here?" I asked. Minato looked at my eyes then looked away like he didn't care.

"Why?" I asked

"Well", Minato said then closed his eyes. "I was a young boy back then. I dream to be a guild member of Fairy Tail..." I wanted to ask many questions, but I let him continue. "But my dad who was an evil spy wanted me to join into Sabertooth-as he thinks sabertooth was the most powerful dark guild in the whole kingdom of Fiore. But something unexpected happened.... He got sick, very sick... then he died. But before he died, I found a letter in my cabinet telling me to join sabertooth as it was his dream and he wanted me to fulfill it. Then One Day, the Sabertooth guild sent invitations inviting us to join the tournament--and the winner would join Sabertooth. Then I won, for the sake of my dad, and as the prize I joined Sabertooth.
And I had a plan that after I join sabertooth as a wish to fulfill from my dad, I will fulfill my own wish--to be a guild member in Fairy Tail."
Juvia reached to close my mouth as I didn't notice that it was open the whole time.

"And that's also the reason, I tied you. If you let me join your guild... You'll be free." he smiled

_______________________________________________________

A/N: Is it good? I hope it is. Comments are highly appreciated! :D
You can give me ideas for the story too if you want. Just message me if you want to give one. So that's it. Thanks! :)