Chapter 18

Sorry for the very late update. :'( I'm sooo busy doing projects. We'll also take 3 examsthis month. NVM. :(

I don't own Fairy tail but Hiro Mashima does.

Go on

~

ERZA's POV

"Ok. Fine. Come with us." I said. I saw Mirajane and Juvia's eyes get bigger. I looked at my left and right then I saw Gray's and Natsu's eyes too. Lucy's eyes weren't big like the others, only her mouth was open.

"Are you sure of that?" Gray murmured.

"It's fine. I'm sure master's gonna do something about it, anyway." I answered.

Minato closed the magazine that he was holding then looked at me. With one snap of his fingers, the barrier vanished.

"Game on." He said.

Meow. Meow.

I heard a cat's meow. Mmhmm! Must be Drew! I think we left her. Suddenly, a cat with a black and white fur and a pink bow tie came in... Yep. I'm completely right. It's Drew. She suddenly ran and jumped into Lucy's arms. Then Lucy cuddled hter.

"Cassiopea?" Minato called.
"Cassiopea?!?! That's the name?" Lucy asked.
"You know her?" I asked.
"What kind of name is that?" Natsu complained.
Mirajane spoke up. "Cassiopea is srt of a name of a greek queen. Also, it is named after a constellation of stars."

Minato cleared his throat.

"She's a tester... I mean, she's the one being experimented by sabertooth scientists. She might even be dangerous."

I saw Juvia went beside Gray... and me. So we were like

BEFORE:

| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| BOOKS. . (MIRAJANE)
| . (JUVIA)
| O MINATO ._____________

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

AFTER:

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
BOOKS.

O MINATO

O Mirajane
Gray Juvia ME Drew Lucy Natsu Happy

Okay, enough of that. Erase, erase, erase.

"She is not dangerous. She is the one IN danger!" Lucy said in a harsh tone

~Awkward Silence~ (Crickets were heard) ((( O.O )))

"Over my dead body." Gray broke the silence.

"Say whaaatt???" Lucy said.

"Just breaking the silence" Gray grinned.

"Really...? I mean seriously Gray?" Natsu sent an annoyed look.

We all looked at Minato who just got the magazine again.
He noticed our looks then took away his freaking magazine.
"Oh, I beg your pardon." he said. He put his knuckles in his chin and said, "Sooo, what time are we gonna leave?"

"Oh, let's go." I said.

After 20 minutes of walking...

We went inside the fairy tail guild. People were staring at us because of Minato. I saw master staring then he put down the glass of wine he was drinking and said, "Why are you here you fiendish creature?"

"Your children can explain." Minato said. Lucy and I stepped. Lucy was still holding Drew. Taking turns, we explained the whole reason to master."

"After you take Erza? After you hurt my children? Is this what you want from me in return?" Master asked loudly.

"A-Actually---" Master interrupted me. "Speak for yourself, Minato! Don't let my kids protect you." Minato chanted some kind of potion blah blah... then POOF! They vanished.

Master Makarov

(After 1234567 years of waiting... Writer-san gave a POV to the most awesome guild master at the kingdom of fiore. Oh, where was I? Oh, .. here we go. )

All of a sudden, indigo smoke surrounded Minato and I. I can feel myself being dizzy and surrounded by a dazzling array of colors... then later on... "Ow!", my butt hit the ground. I stood up to see where I am. SAY WHAT!? "I'm in a-..."

"The year X780. I'm still in 11 years of age." Minato said. "Just watch". Minato pointed to a boy with his father who were walking outside the Fairy tail guild. I can still see my kids, natsu, happy, lisanna, erza, gray. They were all having fun. Oh, I can even see myself sitting beside Laxus.

"Father, this guild is nice. I want to enter it someday, father." the 11 year old minato said to his father.

"No, son. They're our ENEMIES. We're in a dark guild, son. Sabertooth, son... SABERTOOTH. I want you to join sabertooth-- the most powerful dark guild in fiore." his father said.

"But father..." the 11 year old minato said.

"No but's. No if's." the father said. The 11 year old minato looked at a corner and his face saddened.

The next thing I knew, I was watching some kind of competition. Minato spoke up, "this is my father's competition--a WIN or DIE competition. If you win, you enter sabertooth, if not you die." he pointed at the fight. I saw Minato's dad fighting with another man.
A few minutes later, I saw the guy kill Minato's dad with a magical blade... And Minato's father died. The young Minato ran after his father and cried. His dad looked up and said his last words, smiling, "Fight for me. Re-... venge..." then his father died.

"Do you get it now?" Minato said.
"Hmp. Let's go back." I said.
"Will I enter the guild or not?" Minato said.
"I'll think about it." I said.
"Answer me first." Minato said.
"Fine." I said.
"Ye--" I cut off Minato.
"Join the member hiring first." I crossed my arms.
"Oh..." he said.
"Oh what?" I asked.
"Fine. Let's go." he said while sending me an annoyed look.

POOF! Back at the guild.

Natsu's POV

Mirajane went at us with a piece of paper. "Master will post a member hiring of this guild." she said.

"Member hiring, huh?" Lucy said. She was sitting at the table with her legs crossed.

"We were tasked to organize the hiring." Mirajane said. "Any ideas?"

"Hmmm... How about... a test about their favorite food? Hihihi!" Happy said. We all raised an eyebrow to him.

"A test about their attitude? or something..." Erza said while twirling her long hair.

"Questions...About why they want to join the guild. A test wherein we test their negative attitudes?" Levy added.

"Hmm... I'll take up Levy's plan to my list. MORE." Mirajane said.

"The winner will be the one who has perseverance of joining the guild and is also strong." I said.

"Mmhmm..." Mirajane made a thumbs up.

"Okay. These are the ideas: Q and A portion, attitude test, negative attitudes, perseverance test.... and...the winner will answer a DERE test." Mirajane announced. The guild became even noisier when Mirajane mentioned about the dere test.

___________________________________________________

Author's note as of November 2017 (4 years after this chapter was originally updated:

the story ends here, unfortunately. I'm so sorry for not updating after. To clarify, there will be no more update. My Fairy Tail obsession ended long ago. But I swear u guys, fairy tail was a very b i g part of my childhood. If you guys want me to finish this, I could, if I could get enough inspiration or messages from y'all.
If you have reached this part, thank you and so much love❤️