Chapter 15: Palace of Gold

Well, I'm so bored, so so so bored.. you know, I don't have much to do this break. So, I wanna have some Disclaimer art. I called out Happy. He's the one who's gonna say the disclaimer.
ME: HAPPY!
HAPPY: AYE?
ME: COME HERE AND TELL THE DISCLAIMER.
HAPPY: WHO'RE YOU?
ME: OH WAIT. YOU MEAN, WHO ME? OH, YES ME... I'M LUCY.
HAPPY: NATSUU!!!! LUCY'S HERE!
ME: WAIT- YOU'RE WR-
NATSU: WHATT!!! LUCY! WE WERE FINDING YOU. *immediately sees me* WAIT, IS THAT LUCY?
ME: HEY, I JUST NEED HAPPY TO TELL THE DISCLAIMER.
JUVIA: GRAY-SAMA REJECTED MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! *cries a river*
WENDY: MIRA-SAN! GIVE ME POPCORN PLEASE. THIS MOVIE IS GOOD! *looks at us as if we're the movie.*
MIRAJANE: *gives Wendy a popcorn*
JUVIA: *continues to cry a river until fairy tail guild is flooded*
ME: HAPPY! JUST TELL THE DISCLAIMER AND EVERYTHINGS DONE.
HAPPY: THE DISCLAIMER. *laughs until he drowns in juvia's tears. and until everyone's drowned except for me*
ME: FINE I'LL DO THE DISCLAIMER. I, LUCYISAWESOME22, DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL.
JUVIA: GRAY-SAMA!!!!!!!!!! *CONTINUES TO CRY*
ME: WAIT WHAT?! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *drowns in Juvia's tears*
okay, the story goes... slowly scroll down.. and enjoy! and... about the caps lock thingy... well, nevermind...
___________________________________________________

Juvia's POV

I sat on the grass waiting for them to wake. They were full of wounds! Lucy had a small burn on her cheek... like natsu burned her. Natsu has dust on his body like its full of soil. Gray has the tiny little bits of sheep skin... And they look like they attacked each other.

Until Lucy started to grumble words. I crawled closer to her to hear the words... but it wasn't just words... she was...... singing...
"Don't let them in
Don't let them see
Be the good girl
you always have to be
Conceal don't feel
Don't let them know..."

After I hear the words I lie in the grass staring at the sky and accidentally drifted off.

I was in an icy mountain full of snow until I heard voices not far. I hid, then I saw Juvia- I mean myself and Gray-sama and Erza-san speaking.

"But.. But why? This is not right. I'm... I-I-I'm..." I said...I mean the other Juvia.
"Stop it, Juvia." Erza's voice was shaking.
"No, I mean..." Juvia protested.
"Stop protesting!" Erza swiped her hand in the air and dozens of swords flipped in the air then sticked to the ground full of snow. I can see the tears falling from Erza-san's eyes. And it was full of sadness and mystery.
Juvia stepped back. (I mean the other Juvia I'm watching.)
"Just stop, please..." Erza closed her eyes... "Please."
I tried to open my mouth but not even a single word went out.

Then I awoke with hands shaking my shoulders.
"Juvia-san, it's time to go." Mirajane grabbed my hands then helped me to stand up. Meanwhile, the others recovered from the incident hours ago.
I just slipped my right hand into gray-sama's hand then looked into the corner.

We were walking in the woods. I still feel the presence of unusual water but this time, I can tell the direction... but not exactly.

"The presence of unusual water... It's in the east side." I said.
"Yes, Juvia-san" Mirajane said. So we went to the east.

I caught lucy san concentrating at the bushes at the right side while we were looking at the left side. So I decided to ask her,
"What are you looking at Lucy-san?"
"Oh, nothing... It was just ...oh nevermind." then she looked at me with her eyes full of questions then smiled.
Then we continued walking.

"Stop." Lucy commanded us. "Show yourselves!" Lucy shouted.
At first, nothing happened. Then Lucy spoke again, "Or else..." then she summoned Taurus. Then the grass sounded like ishi ishi. ishi ishi.
Out came a green scaled animal dress in a pink hoodie with a tail.
Natsu's eyes became bigger, "FROSCH?" he asked.
Frosch replied, "mmhmm." then he crossed his arms and wrinkled in his forehead.

"Who's with you?" Lucy asked.
"Mmmmmm... No one." Frosch answered.
"You hesitate it." Happy said.
"No I don't."
"Really? Admit it."
"I don't"
"You have someone by your side." Happy protested.
Frosch stared at Happy's face long with a wrinkled forehead. Then he turned his back.
"Wait up!!!" Happy called.
Frosch turned, "What?"
Happy replied. "Where's the base?"
Frosch made an annoying look, "the base?"
"Yes..... ?" Happy replied.
"Secret..." Then Frosch sticked his tongue out. "In one condition."
"What condition?" Happy asked.
Frosch smiled like a child, "bring me the potion of cuteness please?"
"SAY WHAAAAAAATTTT??!!!" everybody said.
Frosch nodded then left with the last word, "The potion of Cuteness. Then i'll lead the way!"

We followed him hopefully to get to the enemy's base.
There was the tree in the middle of the west part of the forest wherein you grab an apple out of the tree then a secret path slides you down down down. Then after you go down, you enter a gate wherein you press the password to come in.

We entered the palace. It was made up of Ivory, Diamonds, Steel, Copper and Gold...
"This... is awesome." I heard Lucy whispering to herself.

"This way guys." Frosch pointed at the right turn. As we turned, I saw dozens of Crystals from above. It was a huge palace. It's... It's ... "Man I'm gonna die. This is awesome." Gray-sama murmured.
As we passed by there were thousands of Platinums and Paladiums, tungsten and stainless steel... All for Jewelry. "Man, you're not gonna die now." Natsu replied to Gray.

"Shhhh..." Frosch commanded. "We're right here. And they're having a meeting today so... good for you guys." He pointed to the navy blue door that says: Minato's Property, do not enter, lots of corrosives and stuff.

We entered the room and saw lots of cabinets filed, each cabinet has a different subject, love, life, happiness, sleepiness and lots of stuff...

Mirajane spoke up, "We should have 3 of us in charge of Erza and 2 of us with the potions. Juvia and I with the potions and Lucy, Gray and Natsu with Erza."

"Sure." Everyone spoke.

The three left leaving Mira-san and I in Minato's lab.

______________________________________________________

A/N: I posted 2 chapters a day! Yahooo!!!! Hey at the part where Lucy's singing, the one in the italic, the song is entitled "Let It Go"
Sooo... I made the disclaimer an art... and I'll try it to every chapter.. (just try) cause it's so much fun! :))) So.. I'm happy if you like my story.. So that's it, bye!