Chapter 5: Sabertooth's New Member

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail :)))

___________________________________________________

Minato's POV

"Master Jiemma, I think I saw their weakness." I told master Jiemma at our spy phone, our master at Sabertooth. I was just a new member at sabertooth and master commanded me of a mission to find fairy tail's weakness. I have the ability to make any kinds of potions.

"Excellent Minato, now you must use your dark magic. I want them to be crumpled to dust abut bring Erza Scarlet to me. I want her to be one of our troops." Master Jiemma commanded me.

"yes master" I replied. Then I went back at my lab to work on it.

Wendy's POV

"Carla, I smell something, come go with me." I went with Carla 'cause I smelled someone who just left the guild.
"Wendy, it might be dangerous" Carla blocked me but I ran and ran but she followed me... Wait, I smell Natsu's scent, is he following us? Hmm..nevermind... I kept running and following the smell until we saw a big space without anything but silence... I walked and walked to investigate and I fell right into the floor. The last thing I hear, Carla was calling my name then everything turned black.

"Hmmmm....a FAiry Tail member..."I heard a masculine voice. I opened my eyes then saw a mid 20's half naked man, who has a crew cut hairstyle, blue hair, and I saw the Sabertooth tattoo on his right shoulder.

"Sabertooth." I said.
"Yes, yes, you're right and there's the cute little cat over there...Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, The name's Minato Takahashi, a new member of the guild, sabertooth." Minato said.
"Carla!" I said. Carla murmured words that i couldn't understand that's because of the gag on her mouth.
"YOu bastard!" I shouted.

Back at the Fairy Tail Guild

~LUCY's POV~

Where's Wendy, Natsu,Carla and Happy? It's been 15 minutes since they're lost. They didn't even say goodbye. They wouldn't vanish without an important reason.
Then, I tried to ask help.
"Mira-san , Natsu, Wendy, Carla, and happy's lost." I said
"What?" Mirajane grunted and went to the stage and got the microphone to announce something, "Everyone!!!!!!!!!Important Announcement: Natsu-san,Wendy,Happy and Carla are lost. Arigatou."
Master went to me and told me "choose 5 members to go with you to find them, then divide yourselves" she said.
I picked my close friends; gray,juvia,mirajane,levy,and my old partner, Cana. Erza refused to go because she was about to go with master for a meeting.

We divided into 2 groups; Gray, Juvia and Levy for the east and the second group; me, mirajane and Cana for the west. Levy also made a phone for each of us by her solid script.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hope u like it, comments & reviews are highly appreciated. Follow me and I will follow u too :)))