Chapter 10: Armor vs. Water

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail :))))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mirajane's POV

"I don't think I could do my plan seriously." I sighed. Nevermind. Whatever happens the world would not stop rotating.
Nervously, I walked behind Erza after her debate with Juvia. I speaked softly, with nervousness, "Erza san would you mind speaking with me?"

"Why, Yes Mirajane." Erza said. I breathed deeply. I thought Erza's behavior changed too. My nervousness was relieved. I continued speaking, "In a private place..." I said. We went at the forest wherein I think that no one was spying on us. Then I speaked "Erza," when a movement behind the bushes interrupted my speech. I looked at that bush behind Erza. Erza heard it too. But I continued, "I understand, you where potioned by that MInato so... I would mind helping y---" Erza was pulled from far. I think it was a gravity pull. From where the pull was, I saw minato holding a potion, guess it was a gravity potion.

I changed into my satan soul. I called "Erza, hold on!" I saw lucy who was spying on us go and help. So we ran and ran and ran. Erza loss her consciousness in the air while Minato was using his lift potion. I ran fast. But I lost sight of him. Damn!!!! I coughed then catched my breath.

"We failed, LUcy. But I think, Sabertooth wants erza." I toldLucy.

"You're right, Mirajane. Is there a way to get her back?" Lucy asked me.

"I don't know. Let's just hope to see Minato on his base." I said. We went to the underground where his lab is.

There was total emptiness except dropped potion liquids on the table and at the floor. I tried to pick some and put it in Lucy's glass vial. I think it might help. Then we went back to the fairy tail guild.

At the Fairy Tail Guild.

Lucy's POV

15 minutes later had passed. I don't think that Erza may go back here but I believe in her. Later on, I noticed an awkward silence, I looked at the entrance of the guild. It was Erza, she looks different, like something in her has changed. I can see in her eyes that she stares directly into... Juvia's eyes! She picked a sword from her armor. Then I see Juvia's eyes turn into pure blue, like the effect of the love potion. Everyone stared.

"Lucy," Mirajane whispered. "This is not good."

I saw Levy use her solid script videocam, ready to video them two.

It started. I can see Erza's eyes turn red, the opposite color of Juvia's awhile ago.

"You, watergirl, will be the first to be killed in the guild of Fairy tail." Erza-san said creepily. My eyes widened. Then I whispered to Mirajane, "Mira-san, I think I should be an ally of Juvia. No offense."

"You're right. Me too." She answered back.

Erza had the first turn: "Heaven's Wheel, Blumenblatt! 100 swords attack" Swords surrounded Erza then together faced to Juvia, then attacked. Erza's attack didn't even pierce a hole in Juvia's body made of water.

"My turn," Juvia said. "Waterlock!" Erza was inside a circle of water, but because of her full strength, she was able to get outside of it. Juvia must win this game, just even this once. I can see Erza thinking hard to be able to strike juvia.

Erza disappeared. Then appeared behind Juvia without Juvia noticing it, she was about to hit Juvia at the back when an Ice had been broken. It was Gray's Ice!

__________________________________________________________Hope u like it! Comments and reviews are highly appreciated.