Chapter 4: honey I love you

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail :)))

______________________________________________________

Lucy's POV
I have to find a way to make Juvia go to fairy tail... Aha!
"Juvia!" I acted happily. "it's mirajane and levy's bday tomorrow. Would you mind coming with me?" I asked.
"Juvia would see gray sama and Erza San..." Juvia answered.
"but if you disguise, no one would see you as Juvia!" I said.

At the party...
Master was the host of the party. Mirajane came to me saying "master knows the plan, just trust him." then master makarov winked at me then saw a bunny person with me.
"hi bunny girl! Lucy, who is this bunny girl?"
I mouthed the word Juvia.
Later on, the party started and many wizards asked me of he bunny girl... But I just kept saying 'just a cute big bunny of mine' but at least they dont know who is behind this mascot.
We ate, drank, sang until it was time for the games. Until in the 3rd game it was honey I love you. Like the plan was I was grouped with Juvia, gray and Erza. At least we weren't the first group to play...it was Wendy's group, Wendy, Carla,happy, and Romeo.
We watched as they started the game, the player in the middle was Romeo. Romeo went to Wendy. Wendy blushed but she didn't smile. Romeo then said "honey I love you, won't you give me as smile?" then wendy answered "honey I love you, but I just can't smile" Romeo couldnt touch Wendy like the rule said so he tried a couple of jokes at the last joke:
Boy- From the day I m ur friend, I m not able to eat, drink or smoke.Girl- how sweet, so u r madly in LOVE with me..!Boy- SHUT UP..!!, U made my pocket empty.

This joke made Wendy laugh easily.

The next was Carla, she went to happy... she did the steps then easily made Happy laugh by a silly trick:

Carla: If you really love me, you should laugh...
Happy was fooled because he laughed immediately.

Next, It was our group's turn... Juvia whispered to me..."this is awful, what will I do?" but I ignored her.
it's Erza's turn in the middle,she can't pick a girl though... I sighed, nevermind
Erza went to me then whispered, " I know lucy but I can't pick Gray, Juvia would surely get mad." So, now I know that Erza thinks of Juvia's thoughts. It was just Juvia's thoughts that was exaggerated... I sighed... Later on, she made me laugh with some silly jokes.
It was Juvia's turn in the middle, I'm just so sure that she'll go to Gray... As I thought, she went to Gray then did the first steps.

Shaking, Juvia told gray "Do you remember when we were eating Caramelized Franks together?"Gray's eyes turned into Juvia's.

"I just don't know how to eat it and I was like 'fu**ing caramelized Franks."Juvia smiled. Gray smiled too... Juvia did it!!!!

Everyone stared then loud applaud was heard.

Later on, the party ended...

Juvia isn't staying at Lucy's house.

But there was still a PROBLEM...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Comments & reviews are highly appreciated. Follow me and I will follow U too :)))))
Up next : Chapter 5...