Chapter 9: Love Potion Effect

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile...

Natsu's POV *ready to take a bath*

*touches neck to remove scarf* Uwaaahhhhh!!! My scarf! Its missing! "Happyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!" I called inside the CR.

"Why the hell did you remove my precious scarf?!" I asked.

"Ah! I didn't remove it. That's what I was saying to you that was missing a while ago. So that was your scarf!" Happy said to me. dammmmmnn!!!!!!

I took a bath and all...

"Happy..." I said.

"Aye?!" he said.

"Come with Me."

"Aye Sir!"

"Let's go!"

"aye aye sir!" Happy said.

We went fo the fairy tail guild to look at my scarf....

WTF?!!!!! A Juvia and Erza debate?

"Gray Fullbuster is mine!" Erza said. Her eyes were turning red.

"Gray-sama will forever be in Juvia's arms." Juvia said hugging Gray. Gray let go of Juvia's hands then he ran. (Sigh), at least it wasn't me being chased.

"Stop and let go of me please!!!" Gray shouted then walked away but the debate continued...

"That's your fault!" Juvia said.

"No, that's because of you hugging him. If I was the one hugging him, Gray would feel loved, not like your hug!" Erza fighted.

Everyone watched their debate. It was like Gray and I but not the love thingy. HA! good for that Ice queen!

Lucy's POV

"Mirajane, can't we do something to stop the potion's effect? it's just so annoying and I think Gray is more than annoyed." I said to Mirajane who was also looking at their debate.

"That Minato has the power... We just can't defeat that badass.. We can't even know his weakn3ss..." she said...

"At least lessen the effect?" I asked.

"I think we can!" Mirajane said. "Come, let me tell you my plan A!" Mirajane continued then she told me the whole plan. *creepy smile*