Chpater 17~ Tell Her The Truth

Chapter 17~ Tel Her The Truth

(Christian's POV)

She looked up to me and I looked away from her. I had to tell her though, she needs to know. I stepped away from her.

"You're going to hate me....." Serena shook her head confused.

"I could never hate you." Serena moved closer to me. As she moved closer to me I stayed perfectly still. I couldn't move.

"You don't know what I've done. What I know." She looked up at me and I couldn't force myself to meet her gaze.

"I don't care. That's all in the past. None of it matters anymore. I care about you Christian, not your past." If only she knew......

"Christian if you think I should know then tell me already. Don't just stand there staring at the wall. If you can't tell me then show me but let me know what it is already." I could hear the desperation in her voice. I knew I wouldn't be able to tell her. That only left me with showing her and that would be the worst one to choose but that's all I have.

I motioned for her to follow me, instead she grabbed my hand and held on tightly as I led her through the castle back towards the prison cells. As we got closer to our destination she gripped my hand tighter until I could hardly feel my fingers at all. I led her directly to the last cell in the hallway. It was the largest in the castle and the most secured. I pulled the key out of my pocket and opened the lock.

I slowly pushed the door open and let go of Serena's hand before motioning for her to go into the cell. She hesitated but slowly made her way into the room. After a few seconds I heard her gasp. I knew she had found them.

"Mom? Dad?"

Inherited Danger   (Book One)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें