Chapter 18~ Her Hate

(Christian's POV)

"They're dead. They died last night from starvation." She moved away from the corpses that way that were her parents and kept her distance from me. She brought her eyes to meet mine and her eyes were full of hate.

"You knew about this?! You tell me that care about me but you let my parents did here?! .... Who were the people that were found at the car crash?" I stared at her judging how she'd react if I told her. If I didn't tell her she could go to on of the others, she could try and escape, she could get herself killed.

"The people at the scene of the accident had been put under a spell to look like your parents. Make no mistake, I do care for you but how was I supposed to tell you?! Tell me that Princess!" Ah paused for just a second. Her eyes darted to the bodies on the floor before she met my gaze.

"You're just like them! Just like Dracula! A heartless monster!" She was screaming as loud as she could. I didn't say anything else to her. I just grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the cell, pausing only to lock the cell back. I forced her back up the stairs and into my room.

"Let me go!" She was struggling trying her best to get out of my grip.

"Get your hands off of me! You monster! I should have known you'd be just like the others!" I could take a lot but I couldn't take her calling me a monster. Saying I'm just like them.

"Didn't you hear me?! I said let me g---..." I cut her off when I slammed my fist into the wall just a few inches from her head. I brought my face close to hers an placed my hands on either side of her head.

"Don't tell me I'm just like them. You should be glad you're died like that! Do you know what they did to my parents?" Serena pressed herself against the wall terrified of me. She quickly shook her head "no" to keep me from getting any angrier.

"They burned them alive. I know because thy made me watch. Dracula came to my house and tried to take me from my parents, but my mom wouldn't let him. Then he called Aaron, Adrian, Mia, and Lissa. They grabbed my mom and my dad and held them in place while Demetri threw a piece of burning wood on their feet. I was forced to watch them burn."