Before You Read

Please read, thank you.

COPYRIGHT
This story is my own work and I will not accept anyone who tries to steal it in any way. Let me say this once - I will get you if you steal this and report you. Come up with your own story. It's really not that hard. Of course, I also won't tolerate anyone advertising their own stories in the comments, if you do this, I will simply delete your comment.

ABOUT THE QUOTES USED
I have found most of the quotes on Tumblr and Pinterest. If you happen to know the creator(s) of the quotes I used, please let me know so I can give them their rightful credits. You might also find some quotes and/or references to the tv-shows Supernatural and Lucifer - the credit for the quotes used from those shows go to their respective owners/creators.

WARNINGS
This story will contain: swearing (which story does not?), mild violence, sexual scenes, (probably) typos/errors - but I will try to keep it to a minimum, dark themes like depression. If you're not comfortable with any of those, I suggest you to stop reading this now. This is the only warning you will get.

STORY DURATION TIME
Start: June 2016 (first draft)

Start publishing: February 2017

End:

TRANSLATIONS
I don't mind translations, but if you wish to translate my story please ask beforehand. And don't forget to give me credits as well, otherwise it would be like stealing, and you know how I feel about that. If you don't understand that, go back to the 'copyright' part and read that again.

RELIGIOUS POINTS
I'm not religious, I don't believe in God nor Satanism - or anything for that matter. So if anything said in this story is taken as offensive, I'll apologize for that right now. Please don't take anything seriously or think I'm trying to be rude towards your believes (I'm not trying to be, believe me) If you feel like I'm attacking your religion, I swear I'm not. If you still think I'm attacking you and/or your religion - it was completely unintentional and I apologize! It's a work of fiction, please keep that in mind. It's purely made as an form of amusement, like all books are.

SPECIAL THANKS
A special thank you towards WishesOnStars for helping me out a bit with the description of this story! I would also like to thank TaintedHearts_ for the cover. Of course, I also mention my cousin HazzyStyles for helping me whenever I got stuck. The last person I would like to thank here is the amazing and totally awesome katrocks247 for inspiring me to write down my own story.

And of course I thank you, the reader, for taking the time to read my story. THANK YOU.

FINAL NOTE
Thank you for your attention (and reading this all) and I hope you will enjoy my story.

Critiques and feedback are welcome - seeing as I would like to improve as much as possible. I'm not easily offended so don't be afraid in holding back. Grammar Nazi's are welcome as well. :)

- Luci