Chapter XIV / XV [BONUS CHAPTER]

This chapter is from Lucifer's POV, which is why this is written in Third POV :) It's a slightly long-ish chapter, enjoy.

Dedicated to Lucifer ;)

"You are a mockery of everything divine." - Archangel Raphael

Chapter XIV / XV [BONUS CHAPTER]

Stupid angels, Lucifer mentally cursed under his breath while standing on the terrace at the roof of his apartment.

The sun has already gone down, but standing this high, he could still see hints of orange and pink at the horizon

The sun has already gone down, but standing this high, he could still see hints of orange and pink at the horizon. He burned the letter he held to ashes, the blue flames flaring up only slightly – he did not felt like burning down his terrace. Again.

"Stupid angels," he cursed again, this time aloud. Because of those idiotic, tense, dickheads, he was forced to leave the comforts of his home just to meet up with them. Lucifer was already under tight surveillances, but at least he could come to Earth – limited as it might be – and he was not about to mess that all up by pissing off the halos more than he already has.

If those stupid angels wanted a meeting with him, they would get it. He did not promise to be in a good mood though. They can suck it up.

In a flash of bright blue light, his powerful wings unfolded from his upper back and he spread them wide, testing the air. His blue-black feathers tingled slightly, the wind gently stroking past the feathers, and he pushed himself up in the air.

The wind howled past him and he grinned broadly, laughter bubbling up from within his throat. His wings beat through the air and the fallen flew higher and higher, until the city of New York and the clouds were far below him. The horizon curved before his very eyes and he could clearly make out the stars, twinkling above him.

The fallen had to meet up with the junkless halos of Jesus Land, but that did not mean he couldn't have any fun on his way there.

He did not stay this high for very long through. Folding his wings tightly together on his back, he fell towards the Earth below. The howling wind and the force of his fall almost forced his wings open – much like a parachute, but he managed to keep them in place. For the heck and thrill of it, he made some spins and loops while still falling, skillfully maneuvering his wings.

Shooting through the clouds, he pulled his body upwards and spread his wings, hanging still in the air for barely a second before he circled down. His wings beating the air almost lazily.

 His wings beating the air almost lazily