chapter 4

Lauren's POV 

"LAUREN!!!!! WAKE UP !!!!!!!"  i hear ally scream " alright im up" i yell back . I get dressed and meet my sisters downstairs "alright everyone ready?" i ask  "yup" ally says we say bye to our parents "bye mom bye dad" we all scream while we walk out of our house and walk stright to my challanger which is my baby and no one else can drive it  without my premission we all hop in and I drive us to school this should be fun I speed down the road and get us  to school right on time as i was getting out of my car I see this beautiful girl for some reason i couldn't look away from her it was like no one else existed it was just me and her i need to meet her i think to myself  " who do you need to meet" ally asked " ally can you please stop reading my mind" i say giving her a look "alright fine i'll stop " "thank you" we start to walk to the building and everyone keeps on looking at us which is kinda normal it's mostly guys but they all know we are all off limits. my sisters all have boyfriends and i im single cause well i don't know why but i know for a fact that im not into guys. but i think this girl might just change that  " lauren where's your first class " Normani asked me " my first class is photography and it's room 3421" " damn we don't have any classes together this sucks " my sisters and i say " i guess i'll see you guys in lunch ?" yeah " they all tell me and i start to walk to my first class i didn't think i would see this new girl  until lunch but there she was in the back of the class with earphones on. i walk into class and go sit next to her i tap her shoulder and she turns to me " hi im lauren " i say " hey lauren im camila im new here" i smile " if you want i could show you around again if you want " i say i don't why im so nervous to talk to her " that would be awesome thank you lauren" she says " you're very welcome " " hey do you know who you're having lunch with ?" i asked she looked down and she looked kinda sad " i was just gonna sit by myself" she said " oh no you're not you're gonna have lunch with me and my sisters " i say she just smiled at me and said thank you. the bell rang after that and our teacher started telling us what we would need for this class. after she stoped talking she let us talk to each other and  i found out me and camila have a lot in common which makes her even more perfect to me . the rings once again and it's time for my next class . this is gonna suck i hate math.