chapter 8

Lauren's POV

This is class is so boring so i decide to text camila

To Camila : this class sucks !

From Camila : same here i know nobody and im alone :(

To Camila : same here my class is mostly guys and they're annoying 

From Camila : sucks , at least it' almost two and then we could leave :)

To Camila : i can't wait i want class to end like right now so we can go :)

 Lauren ! are you texting ?!? i hear my teacher yell at me i look at her right in the eyes "no Mrs.Martinez i swear " "very well then" she says and turns her attenion back to the class 

From Camila : bells about ring :)

once i was done reading her message the bell rang and i was the first one out. I turn and walk to camila's class and wait for her to come out " well hello there beautiful" i say making her blush " hey" she says smiling " you ready to go ?" i ask "yup " as we start walking i remember my sisters came with me "LAUREN !" i hear ally scream i turn around to look at her "yes ally ?" how are we gonna get home ?" normani asks me i turn to camila "do you have a car ?" i ask " yea i could drop you off after if you want " she says  i nod at her and turn back to my sisters "alright you can take my car but Dinah is driving" i tell them " wait that's not fair you always let dinah drive " ally and normani say " well that's because dinah can actually drive " i say they pout and say fine and we walk to our cars together "i'll see you guys at home and please be careful with my baby !" i yell at them "yeah yeah " i hear them say and see them drive off with my car " so where's your car ?" i ask camila " right there " she says pointing to a beautiful red mustang "woah" i say " im guessing you like fast cars" she says smiling "i love fast cars " i say kinda still in shock where has this girl been my whole life i say in my head " i love fast cars too" she tells me i smile  " where have you been my whole life " i say  she just blushes "come lets go " she says getting into her car i get in the car and it's awesome "hey do you know where steve's pizza is " i ask her " of course that's my favorite pizza place " i look at her " no way" she just nods her head " it's mine too !" i say " great lets go !" she says turning on her car as the car turns i hear the begining of american by lana del ray " do you like lana?" i ask and she nods her head " yeah she's great" she says i smile "seriously camila where have you been " i say she smiles and say " L.A. but im happy we came back to miami cause i met you " i smile and blush like crazy she smiles and starts driving . after driving for about ten minutes i ask her if i could connect my phone to her radio she said i could and the first song to play is" tengo un amor " which is a spanish song that i love i didn't think she would know it so i was gonna change it but she stoped me and started singing and so did i after the song finished i looked at her and said " you have an amazing voice " she shakes her head no " you have a great a voice " she said " so do you " i say smiling i really like this girl i've never felt this way before we finally get to steve's pizza we order and sit down at a table since it's a week day it's pretty empty so it's pretty much just us " hey you wanna go to the beach after this ?" i ask her " sure " she says after the a guy comes back with our pizza and we start to eat after we're done the guy comes back with the check i take out my money before she can and pay "hey i was gonna pay" i says " no way im paying " i say. she's so beautiful i wonder if she likes me too well i guess i'll find out at the beach.