chapter 14

Lauren's POV

2 weeks later

It's been two weeks since camila's father died , she hasn't been coming to school and doesn't answer her phone. so im driving to her house right now to check on her to make sure she's alright. i get to her house and i could feel her pain. i know exactly what she's going through and im not gonna let her do this on her own. i walk to the door and i could hear her crying. i open the door and walk in the place is a mess i look around for her but i can't find her "baby" i say i hear movement but i still can't see her "camila it's me where are you?" once again i hear movement "GET OUT " i hear someone scream but i know that wasn't my girl out of nowhere my fangs come out  my fangs usally don't come out on their own i start walking towards the kitchen. "mom" i say what i see makes me so mad "get the fuck away from my girlfriend!" my mom just looked at me "this mess is your girlfriend " "who the fuck are you to call her a mess you're the one who killed your own husband and turned her daughter into a vampire i looked for you for so long and now that im finally happy you show up get the hell away from my girl before i kill you myself" i say "you won't kill your own mother now would " she said as if im afraid of her "you wanna bet" as i finish saying this my family comes to my side "now let go of camila and leave i never want to see you again run just like you did before" i say she lets camila go and starts to walk away but before camila gets to me she runs back and bites her she tried to run but she didn't make far i attacked her "where do you think you're going" i say whlie grabbing her and throwing her to the ground " someone has gotten strong" she says she goes to punch me but i dodge it i jump and wrap my legs around her waist and i take  her head off  and i burn her body just to be safe. LAUREN!!!!!!! i hear camila scream i run back to her house "baby im here don't worry i'll help you" i say i looked at her arms there was bite marks all over her my mother has been feeding off her no wonder she didn't tell me anything."what do i do!?" i ask my dad "she's turning lauren there's noting you can do but wait " he tells me i didn't want to her that but there's noting i could do about it she was turning and i'll be there with her every step of the way. "don't worry camz i'll help you i'll be here for you forever" i tell her i pick her up and take her to my car "ugh!!! baby it hurts !!!" she screams " i know baby" i turn on my car and drive us to my house in the woods i park my car and take her upstairs she had knocked out from the pain just like i did. i take her to my bed and put her down i could feel her body burning. i lay down next to her and fell asleep.

The Next Day

Camila's POV

ugh my throat is burning "LAUREN!!" i scream and in a few sceonds she in front of me "baby you're awake !" she says "what's happening to me " i say holding my throat "babe the women who was feeding off you was my mother she was the one who turned me and you i killed her for hurting you but you are now a vampire and so am i and im here to help you and love you" im a vampire "does this mean i have to kill people" i ask she shakes her head "no babe you don't we live off animals " she says "can i still eat pizza" i ask her seriously "yes baby " she says with a smile "come on i bet your throat is burning " she says i nod my head and get out of bed we walk downstairs "welcome back " her father tells me i smile at him. ally ,dinah ,normani ,james ,and noah run towards me they all hug me "welcome to the family sis " i hear the boys say before lauren and i walk out of the house "okay baby now listen" i hear so many things this awesome i hear some alligators i hear their blood rushing through their bodies i open my eyes "what did you hear ?" lauren asks me "alligators " i say "nice choice babe since they're huge these guys will keep you full for while come on lets go get some " she says "how " i ask "follow me " she says  we started running we stop when we see the alligators there was so many of them i see lauren jump in the water "lauren no!" i scream "baby they can't hurt me their scared of me" she says "come here" she says i shake my head "no" she gets out of the water takes my hand in hers we walk into the water all of the alligators started to swim away i let go of lauren's hand and attack this huge one as soon as i bite him i start to feel so much better i see lauren doing the same thing as me. i finish first and i see lauren coming to me "you have a little some thing here" she says kissing me and sucking my lower lip i wrap my arms around her neck and she pulls me in closer by my waist i wrap my legs around her waist and we make out for an hour or two "woah" we say i smile "i love you baby " i love you more camz " she jumps into the air and we land in front of the house "you wanna take a bath?" she asks me "will you come with me" i ask "do you want me too" she says "of course i do " she nods her and puts me on her back she  jumps to the house i walk into the house and she starts taking off my shirt and i take off hers and throw it somewhere in the house we walk to the bathroom and she gets the water running once the tub is filled i take off the rest of my clothes and so does she. she gets in first "come in babe" she says i get in and sit inbetween her leg she wraps her arms around me "this feels amazing" i sigh she starts to kiss my neck and starts to suck on my weak spot "oh god" i moan out "lauren" i say "yeah baby ?" she says "bite me" i say i could feel her smile against my neck then i feel her teeth dig into my skin "oh god baby " i moan she stops and i turn around and i see a little bit of blood on the connor of her lip and i lick it off pulling her bottom lip she lets out a moan and it's the hottest thing ever. after our bath we get out to watch a movie i have my head on her chest "i love you " i say i love you too camz " that's the last thing i heard before falling asleep in her arms with a smile on my face.