Chapter 32

Camila's POV

I woke up to an empty bed "Lauren?" I call but she doesn't answer me  I get out of bed and start walking around to look for her I pass by the window in the living room and see her sitting on the beach with an acoustic guitar whenever I see her play it's like I'm in a trance and I can't take my eyes off of her I walk out of the house and walk towards her I could hear her strum the guitar she starts singing( Lauren) Before I fall too fast

Kiss me quick, but make it last

So I can see how badly this will hurt me

When you say goodbye

Keep it sweet, keep it slow

Let the future pass, and don't it let go

But tonight I could fall too soon

Under this beautiful moonlight

But you're so hypnotizing

You've got me laughing while I sing, you've got me smiling in my sleep

And I can see this unraveling

Your love is where I'm falling, but please don't catch me

See this heart won't settle down

Like a child running scared from a clown

I'm terrified of what you do

My stomach screams just when I look at you

Run far away so I can breathe

Even though you're far from suffocating me

I can't set my hopes too high

'Cause every hello ends with a goodbye

But you're so hypnotizing

You've got me laughing while I sing, you've got me smiling in my sleep

And I can see this unraveling

Your love is where I'm falling, but please don't catch me

(Camila) she turns to look at me and smiles

So now you see why I'm scared

I can't open up my heart without a care

But here I go, it's what I feel

And for the first time in my life I know it's real

(L&C)

But you're so hypnotizing

You've got me laughing while I sing, you've got me smiling in my sleep

And I can see this unraveling

Your love is where I'm falling so please don't catch me

If this is love, please don't break me

I'm giving up so just catch me

we finish the song and stay quiet looking at each other "I love it when you sing " I say

she blushes and puts the guitar down and wraps her arms around me she kisses my forehead and I smile I love it when she does that we stay out on the beach for the rest of the day once the sun sets we walk back to the house she goes in the kitchen to make dinner and i go to the living room to watch some tv while i'm watching tv i hear a loud bang come from the kitchen i run into the kitchen and find it empty "lauren!" i yell "baby help me !" i hear her but i couldn't see her "get out of the house there's some one there " she tells me i do as she says and run out once i'm outside i see a boat at the dock which wasn't there before "baby help" she says again "babe where are you ?" i ask her but she doesn't say anything "you need to get off of the island " she says i shake my head "no i'm not leaving without you " as i say that i hear a gun go off i turn my head to the sound of it and start running towards it i stand behind a tree and see lauren tied to a chair  and bleeding from her right leg there's a fire in the center and two guys walking around with guns in their hands "where are the boys " one of the guys says "i don't know what boys you're talking about " lauren says SLAP! the guy hits her across her face my fangs instantly come out nobody hurts my girl i climbed up the tree and wait for the guy to get close once he is i jump on him and crack his neck i jump back up into the trees before the other guy see's me "hey sam " the other guy says turning around "SAM! "he screams when he see's the sam guy on the ground lifeless and runs to him "come on buddy wake up " he says shaking him when sam doesn't respone to him he lets his body go and heads back to lauren and points his gun at her "where's your wife bitch !" he says "long gone by now you'll never find her " lauren says not showing her fear "oh i'll find her and i'll kill her nice and slow making sure she feels all the pain " he says "if you touch her i'll kill you " lauren says he chuckles and walks closer to her "you won't do anything " he said laughing i jump off the tree and stand behind him "she won't but i will " i say grabing his gun and throwning it into the fire i grab his wrist and twist it "who the hell are you !" i say he bends down in pain he didn't responed to me so i twist it even more "please stop i'll tell you anything you wanna know but please stop " he begs me "untie my wife and sit " i say he nods his head i let go and he unties lauren and she limps over to me i hold on to her and push him down to the chair i go around him and tie him up "who the hell are you " i say i grab his hair and pull "answer me !" i yell at him he crys out in pain "okay ! i'll tell  you ! we were hired by some women looking for two boys named charlie and jack " he said i look at lauren what would this women want with our boys "what does this women want with our boys " lauren says "she said they were taken from her when they were young and that they're special " he says i feel lauren starting to drop "baby hey baby " i say but she's passed out i take out my phone and call her dad "i know it's late but somethings happend and lauren got shot in her leg and she passed out i don't know what to do " i tell him "camila you have to give her some of your blood it's the only way you'll be able to wake her " he says  and i hang up i bite my own wrist and put it up to her lips drops of my blood fall on her lips "come on baby drink " i pled her her lips start to move and she attaches her lips to my wrist i let out a moan  "fuck " i gasp out she opens her eyes and they're bright green she stops drinking and leans up and kisses me at moan at the taste of my blood on her lips i help her stand up she wraps her arms around me "what should we do with him ?" i ask "kill him ?" she said he start to shake his  head " no please don't kill me i'm sorry " he said i look at lauren and she just shrugs " fine we'll won't kill you " i say "thank you ! " he says "but you're gonna go back to that bitch and tell her to show herself " i say he nods his i let go of lauren and untie him "run before i change my mind " i tell him he nods his and starts running "lets get you off that leg " i tell lauren i pick her up and take her back to the house i lay her down on our bed "baby i'm fine " lauren tells me i shake my head "baby you were kidnapped and tied up to a chair and you were shot " i say "i thougt i lost you and that i would never see you again or feel your touch again " i say tears running down my cheeks she brings her hand up to my face and i lean into her touch " i love you lauren " i say " i love you camila " she tells me i just hang on to her "i'm here babe i'm not going anywhere" she tells me i bury my head in her neck she wraps her arms around me holding me close "try to rest we gotta go tomorrow and check on the boys "  she says and i nod my head letting sleep take me away .

hey guys ! i'm sooo  sorry i haven't updated in a long time but i hope you guys like this chapter and as always i love you guys hope you have a great day ! and see ya in the next chapter !;)