chapter 22

Camila's POV

Lauren and  I are on our way to this tattoo shop "baby are you sure you want one " lauren ask me again "yes baby i want one " i say once more and she parks the car and we get out of the car and walk into the shop "hey mike!" lauren says and this guy with tattoo's all over his arms comes from the back  "lauren !" he says and hugs her and she laughs "hey mike this is my girlfriend camila " he turns to me and smiles "ah you're the beautiful camila let me tell you that your girl over here was talking about the whole time when she was getting her tattoo " i turn to lauren and see that shes blushing i laugh and turn back to mike "well it's nice to meet you mike" i say he takes my hand and kisses "nice to meet you too camila " "alright mike thats enough " lauren says and i laugh and mike backs up with his hands in the air "hey i was just saying hi " he laughs "alright camila do you know what you want " he asked me i nod my head " i want lauren's name in script" i say and he smiles "you guys are too cute " he says looking at us "alright come to the back " he says and lauren and i follow him we walk to the back and he tells me to lay back lauren puts my shirt just little bit up so he could start working on the tattoo 

1 hour later 

Lauren's POV 

It's been an hour now and mike is putting the finishing touches on the tattoo it looks awesome mike is a Ally's boyfriend and they've been together for like five years and he is an amazing a tattoo artist that's why i came here to get my tattoo  that and we get a discount  once camila comes back i stand up and i was gonna pay mike but he won't take the money " this one is on the house " he says i smile and hug him "thanks mike " i say "anytime " he says and camila and i walk back to the car " do you like it " camila ask me showing me her tattoo " i love it babygirl " i say and kiss her we drive back to the house and we see noah and james fighting which is weird i park the car and run out to stop them from fighting "hey what the hell is going on here " i say looking at both of them  i look at james for him to explain to me "fucking noah here was making out with dinah ! " i look at noah "it was one time my god get over her fucking boyfriend was cheating on her and you guys know i had crush on dinah from the begining hell i was the one of turned her " noah screams then camila comes and takes my hand "guys whats up i never seen you guys fight like this " she says "they're overreacting i just kissed dinah it's not like we were having sex ! i mean it was a kiss yes you might as well know ... im in love with her  since i first layed my eyes on her i loved her she is my world " noah says "noah i know you love her but everyone here thinks that she is our sister " james says then dinah comes out of the house "that shouldn't matter " dinah says taking noah's hand in hers and putting her head on his shoulder noah turns his head and smiles "alright how about this you guys can go out but you have to act like normal in pubic " lauren says noah looks at dinah and she nods her head "alright we'll do it " noah says and dinah jumps into his arms and he spins her around smiling i look at camila and she is smiling i smile and kiss her cheek after our little love fest we went inside and camila and i went to my old room and layed in my bed cuddling "baby how come noah turned dinah" camila asks me "he turned her because she was in a car crash and he knew her since he was a kid before he was turned  him and dinah were best friends everyone who knew him thought he died in a fire that killed his parents but our dad saved him from the fire and turned him a couple of years later dinah was driving back home from a party it was pouring rain outside but she need to get home some drunk driver didn't see her car and hit her noah found her just in time so he turned her to save her and he taught her our ways of living " i say "did you know he liked her " she says i nod my head everyone knew but the people here think we are family we keep on talking until we hear a knock on the door "come in" we say "hey guys" ally says " hey allycat what's up" camz says "oh nothing i just wanted to see what you guys were doing oh and i heard you guys have tattoos can i see ?" she say we nod our heads and jump off the bed and take off our shirts i turn my back and ally screams saying how cute we are she ran over to camz and took a picture and then one of mine we laugh "alright guys i'll talk to you later " she says and walks out i look at camila and see that she's standing on the bed "catch me ?" she asks me "always " i say she smiles and jumps on top of me and wraps her legs around me i place my chin on her stomach and look up at her "i love you" i say and "and i love you baby" she says i smile and start to spin her i stop spinning us around and land on the bed we start to giggle and leans down and kisses me i place my hands on her ass and slap it  she gasped "baby" "what you have a big butt " i say slapping her ass again she bites her lip oh my god she is so damn sexy! i was about to flip us but then someone was knocking on the door once again "who is it " "lauren it's emergency" my brothers say camila and i put on our shirts and open the door "what's up ?"  i say "mom and dad are missing "

~ (A/N)

Hey!!! guys i hope you like this chapter (: tell me if you like i would love to have some feedback from you guys cause you guys are awesome,  i love you guys thanks for reading ! <333 :* see ya in the next chapter !