Chapter 30

Camila's POV  2 Months Later  Wedding day  New york 

"Camila are you ready" Dinah says i turn to her "how do i look ?" i ask her she smiles and walks over to me "you look amazing mila" she says dinah looks at the clock "it's time " i look at my dress one more time i'm wearing a beautiful white strapless dress with garza tiers i nod my head "okay let's go" i say dinah interlocks our arms and we walk out to the little hall way these huge doors open and i hear the music play i walk in and look around and i see our family , i look forward and i see lauren she's wearing a Swiss Dot Tulle Empire Dress she looked so angel like she smiles at me and i blow her a kiss and i turn my head and see charlie and jack in their tuxs they look so handsome , dinah and i finally get to lauren and dinah hands me over "you may have a seat " the father says "we are gathered here today to join these two beautiful young ladies as one the girls have both writen their own vows" he says and lauren and i join hands and she looks me in the eye making me feels as if we were the only two people here "Camila you're all i've ever wanted i know from the day we met that i was gonna marry you some day and now that day is here i prmise  that i'll remind you everyday how beautiful you are inside and out and i vow to protect you , love you ,care for you and listen to you camila you're the love my life there isn't anything i wouldn't do for you i love you " she says i have tears in my eyes "lauren . baby i tell you everyday how you saved me you make me smile everyday and even when i'm mad you find a way to make smile or laugh lauren you make me happy just by waking up next to you and you know when i'm scared you hold me until i clam down , lauren i vow to love you ,listen to you  and take care of you " i say "can we have the rings " the father says jack comes to me and charlie goes to lauren " Karla Camila Cabello do you take Lauren Michelle Jauregui " i didn't let him finish "yes i do" i say and slide the ring on lauren's finger "and do you Lauren Michelle Jauregui " he tried again "yes " lauren says smiling the father giggles "lauren you may kiss the bride " he says and lauren leans in and kisses me and the cheering began lauren and i smiled into the kiss we pull back and turn to our family and our boys attack us with hugs "we're a family now " jack says i look at lauren and smile "yeah we're a family now " she says we walk out of the church. 

Lauren's POV After Party 

Camila and i are at our after party and we're about to have our first dance and my suprise for camila is about to come on i text dinah and she looks up and nods her head that's when the lights were turned off and a spot light turned on and moved towards the stairs by the stage "hello everyone i'm Christina Perri " she says and everyone started cheering again "and i'm here helping a friend out " she says the spot light goes to me "congratulations lauren and to camila , i've actually known lauren for awhlie now and when she asked me to sing at her wedding i seriously was so happy i screamed yes cause lauren was always that type of girl that thought she would never meet that one person i wrote this song when my sister told me that lauren has finally found that special person so ladies and gentalmen please help me welcome the newly weds  to the dance floor " Christina says  the lights came back but were dimed i stand up and take camila's hand , we walk to the dance floor and the song starts and camila and i start to dance as christina sings camila and i sing to each other 

(Lauren)

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave

How can I love when I'm afraid

To fall

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt

Suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

(Camila)

I have died every day

waiting for you

Darlin' don't be afraid

I have loved you for a

Thousand years

I'll love you for a

Thousand more

(Lauren)

Time stands still

beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything

Take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath,

Every hour has come to this

One step closer

(Lauren & Camila)

I have died every day

Waiting for you

Darlin' don't be afraid

I have loved you for a

Thousand years

I'll love you for a

Thousand more

And all along I believed

I would find you

Time has brought

Your heart to me

I have loved you for a

Thousand years

I'll love you for a

Thousand more

One step closer

One step closer

(Camila & Lauren)

I have died every day

Waiting for you

Darlin' don't be afraid,

I have loved you for a

Thousand years

I'll love you for a

Thousand more

And all along I believed

I would find you

Time has brought

Your heart to me

I have loved you for a

Thousand years

I'll love you for a

Thousand more

the clapping started up again but camila and i didn't take our eyes away from each other " i love you Karla Camila Cabello Jauregui " i say she smiles that beautiful smile of hers "and I love you Lauren Michelle Jauregui Cabello " she says and i lean down and kiss her the cheering gets louder then before and we part we look around and our family is standing up and clapping "we love you dorks !" my brothers and sisters yell camila and i just laugh and walk back to our seats were our kids were at the rest of the night went by pretty quick on the ride home the boys fell asleep and are now in their beds dreaming of god knows what and camila and i are on the roof "we're married" she says looking at the stars i nod my head and kiss the top of her head "we're do you wanna go for our honeymoon?" i ask "what about the boys?" she asks "the could stay with my parents " i say she nods her head "i wanna go to the Island " she says i smile "alright babygirl we'll go to the island " i say she stands up and sits on my lap and kisses me "baby can you take me to bed i'm tried " she says i giggle "sure thing babe " i say i stand up and she wraps her legs around me i take her to our room and put her on her bed and go to my record player and put on some ed sheeran , i get into bed and wrap my arms around my girl before falling asleep .