Chapter 33

Lauren's POV  Later on that night 

I had just fallen asleep when i hear my phone i get up not waking up camila and get my phone it's ally "hello ?" i say "lauren you and camz need to come back jack and charlie are missing !" she tells me and i see red i'm gonna kill a bitch "we're on our way" i tell her and hang up i walk over to camila and kneel down "baby wake up " i say shaking her she turns and opens her eyes "what is it baby , what time is it?" she asks "baby someone took charlie and jack " i tell her her eyes start to water "no baby don't cry we're gonna get our boys back no matter what i promise " i tell her she nods her head as her tears fall "come on we gotta go " i tell her i pick her up and she wraps her arms around my neck and i start to run back to my parents house 

20 minutes later 

we got to my parents house and everyone was in the living room "how did this happen ?" camila asked as soon as we walked in she's pissed off at our family for looking  not after our kids " how the fuck did you guys let this happen we're all vampires here ! all of us have powers you could have used them !" camila screamed everyone looked scared of her "baby" i said walking up behind her and wrapping my arms around her calming her down she turns in my arms and starts to cry "our boys are gone " she says though her tears "we'll get them back baby " i tell her just then my phone goes off again it's a blocked number i answer "hello ?" " we need to talk if you want the boys back meet me at the docks in bayside" this women said and hung up "we gotta go to bayside she has our boys " i say "we'll go with you as back up "my father says i nod my head and camila and i head for her car we get in and i drive us to bayside once we get there i see jack and charlie tied up "mommy ! " charlie screams jack is passed out camila and i run to them "charlie baby what happend to jack " camila says untieing them i hear someone cock a gun "leave them alone " i turn around and see this tan  women with blonde hair and blue eyes "they're our kids " i say the lady laughs "they're mine " she says "yet they were dogs once and left to die in the streets " camila says coming behind me i could feel her fangs on my back the women points her again to camila "that is none of your business" she says "what do you want?" i ask her not in the mood to fight "i wanna know why you took my pets " she said i looked at her with what the fuck look " these two boys were my pets before they were taken from me " she said "can we just kill he camila " whisperd to me i looked at the lady she came alone i didn't sense anyone else besides our family "mommy!" charlie screams we turn around and see that jack is a wolf "what the fuck " i say "that's why they're my pets they're shapeshifters " the women said "but i'll let you keep them i have no use of them anymore but what i wanna know is who gave them to you " she asked camila and i ignored her and walked over to jack and charlie we untied them and charlie changed right in front of us "woah " camila said jack and charlie stand in front of us and growl at the women "boys stand down" she says but the boys keep moving foward and attack her jack grabs her by her neck rips off her head the rest of the family comes and takes the women's body away and  we walk to the boys they change back and hugs we hug them back tightly "lets go home" camila says the boys nod their heads and we walk to the car on our way home the boys fell asleep i turn and see that camila is crying "baby why are you crying?" i ask her she just turns to me and kisses me i'm really happy the car was parked cause that kiss would have made us crash " i almost lost you and the boys today i've never been so scared in my life i alreadly lost one family i don't wanna loose this one "she said "you're never gonna loose us" i said "yeah mommy you'll never loose us " the boys say getting out of their seats to hug her " we thought you guys were sleeping " we say " we were but we heard mommy cry" jack says "can we sleep with you tonight " charlie asked "of course sweetie" camila says we get out of the car once we're inside we head to our bedroom the boys go change in their rooms and camila and i do the same the boys came in and layed down at bed we get into bed and i wrap my arms around my family and finally let sleep get to me .

hello you beautiful people i hope you enjoyed this chapter ! :) have an amazing day or night and as always love you ! and see ya in the next chapter ! ;)