chapter 25

Christmas Eve Camila's POV

"Dinah !" i scream "what mila !" she screams "come here i need your help " i yell back at her i'm gonna propose to lauren tonight and i need some help normani is helping by keeping lauren busy and i need dinah to help put up some pictures and notes , dinah comes into our room "close the door and sit down " dinah does as i say "alright i'm gonna propose to lauren today and i need your help " dinah eyes are wide "you're going to PROPOSE !" she screams and i giggle and nod my head "yes i'm gonna propose to lauren tonight so i need your help" she nods her head smiling we get up and start setting things up 

Lauren's POV 4 hours later 

"Can we go home now normani it's already six and my legs are killing me !" i tell normani "no lauren i still need to buy something for Jake " normani tells me i just stay quite as she pulls me around the mall i serirouly just want to be with my camz for some reason she wanted to stay home in bed i was gonna stay with her but normani pick me up and took me to her car and drove us to the mall we have been here all damn day and all i wanna do now is get home to my girl and cuddle with her but normani needs to buy something for jake even though she already bought him like six other things and she keeps looking down at her phone like every five seconds i wonder if she's okay "yes lauren i'm okay " she says from the dressing room "alright after i show you this dress we could leave " she says and i jump up and down "yay ! hurry up women !" i say laughing "don't you rush me young lady " she says and i giggle "i'm older than you " i say " shut up lolo " she says she finally comes out in this beautilful red dress that fits her perfectly "mani you look perfect" she smiles "really ?" she askes me i nod my head " micheal is gonna love it mani you look great " she smiles and hugs me "alright come take that dress off go pay for it and lets go " i say "no i still have to get jake something " she says "mani you have gotten him everything on his christmas list he is gonna love you more than he already does " i tell her she smiles and nods her head she goes to change and i wait for her  , after she's done she pays for the dress and we finally get to go home yay i can't wait to hug my girl i got her a neckless and i want to give it to her tonight i wonder what she's doing...

Camila's POV 

Okay everything is ready all i need to do now is wait for lauren to get to her parents house so she could see the pictures and the notes dinah and i put togother i get a text from dinah telling me that my girl and normani just got there i smile i hope she likes what i did all i gotta do now is wait 

Lauren's POV 

Once we got home i see there's something on my car i get out of normani's car and walk over to mine " hey baby i hope you had a good time the mall :) now there's a picture behind this note look at it and go to where we took it " i turn the note around and it's a picture of us on my dad's bout i get into my car and drive there with a smile on my face once i get there i see noah on the boat with a red rose "for you baby sis " he says i smile and i walk to the stiring wheel and there's another note "you remembered ! :) here is where you took me on our amazing first date now turn the note to see your next clue to find me ;) " i smile and turn the note around and it's a picture of us on the island at the water fall "noah take me to the island" he smiles and nods his head once we get to the island i jump off before noah even docks the boat and i run to the waterfall i see the note is on a rock i shake my head and smile i walk over to it and pick it up "here is where you made me smile and laugh for the first time in a very long time :* turn the note around baby " i smile and do as she says the next picture is of us at the house in italy i smile and start running i get to the house and on the door is another note "okay baby here is your last clue to find me go to the place that dreams come true :)" i turn the note and it's a picture of us wearing our she's mine shirts  i smile and run to disney  i get there and my brothers and sisters are there waiting for me "come with us sis " they say and i follow them we stop in front of cinderella 's castle "go inside princess " they say " i can't go in there "i say "oh yes you can " James said giving me a key "go she's waiting" he says i take the key and run to the door i open it and run inside as soon as i walk in from this moment on starts playing and camila comes down the staris in her she's mine shirt i smile and walk over to her "may i have this dance " she askes me i nod my head and she takes my hand and leads me to the ballroom we start dancing in the middle of the room i have the biggest smile on my face i lean down and kiss her " i love you " she says to me " i love you so much lauren you are the most beautiful girl in the world and you're so sweet and loving you're my best friend , my soulmate and i hope soon to be wife " she says getting down on one knee taking out a box from her pocket" Lauren Michelle Jauregui will you marry me ? " i just nod my head "yes camila i'll marry you " i say with tears in my eyes she puts the ring on my finger and stands up and kiss me i smile into the kiss "i love you camila so much " i say kissing her again then a thousand years comes on we dance until the song ends i kiss her again and we walk outside were my whole family was "well ?"  they scream camila and i laugh and throw our interlocked hands in the air and our whole family screams and runs to us hugging us and congratulating us this is the best christmas ever i turn my head and look at camila and lean down and kiss her again then we hear fireworks go off "perfect " we said "come on everyone let's go home" i say and they leave first i pick camila run us back home we get into our room and get ready for bed , we lay in bed just saying how much we love each other i kiss her one last time before falling asleep .