fluff :)

hey i finally updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yey!!!! *dances around my bedroom*

ARE YOU EXCITED! i am i don't know about you

ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy's POV

i woke up feeling someones arms wrapped around me and someones chest pressed against my back. i was confused for a moment before i remembered what me and Ashley did last night.

i blushed at the thought and giggled slightly

this made Ashley stir in his sleep behind me rubbing his crouch against my ass which only made my blush worse.

i turned around in his arms to face him and then i placed a light kiss on his neck. "ashes? baby wake up"

he still wouldn't wake up but then i got a great idea.

i reached down ready to take of ashley's boxers when i realized we were both naked... oh yeah we didn't get dressed after having sex, i forgot.. oh well

i reached down and gripped ashleys.....um..his...dink (A/N: i don't like the word penis it make me giggle....... god i'm so immature)

He smiled i his sleep slightly but didn't wake up. so i decided to take drastic measures.

i pulled the blanket away revealing ashleys man-hood and then i put his dick in my mouth until i felt it hit the back of my throat he moaned even though he was still half asleep "andyyyyyyy"

i sucked harder and ashley started to wake up alot more. "hmmmmmm andy" he moaned out

i deep throated him and then hummed causing a vibration in my mouth, making ashley moun out loudly.

i started to quickly move up and down and out of the corner of my eye i saw ashley gripping the bed sheets making his knuckles turn white.

i continued to suck until ashley said "A-Andy I think I'm gonna.." but before he could Finnish his sentence he spilt out into my mouth and i licked up every last drop.

i pulled away and layed on top of Ashley "morning babe!" i said 

"that is the best wake up call i have EVER gotten!" ashley exclaimed

"well I'm glad you liked it babe" i said before placing a passionate kiss on his lips. 

"love you ashes!" 

"love you too batmandy" he said grinning.

"come on ashes we have to get up, oh and a heads up the hole house most likely knows we had sex" i said

"w-what do you mean?! why?" ashley said looking really flustered

"well their all vampires we are able to hear anything 2 miles away, so something in the next room is pretty easy to hear" i said chuckling at his expression.

"if they give me any funny looks i am punching them" ashley yelled making sure my friends would hear.

"OKAY ASHLEY!" all the guys said 

ashley looked shocked and i just chuckled

"guys stop that your making ashley uncomfortable" i said not yelling like ashley did because i knew they were ease dropping.

"SORRY ANDY!" they yelled so ashley could hear as well as me.

"hey andy?" ashley asked

"yes babe?"

"well.... I kinda forgot to bring clothes with me" he said blushing

"awwww your blushing! Its okay ashes Jinxx looks like he would be the same size as you let me go get you some clothes" i said pulling on some skinny jeans.

I walked to Jinxx's room and knocked "come in!" 

i walked in to see Jinxx on his giutar 

"hey Jinxx can i borrow some clothes for ashley?" i asked

"sure dude, take what you want" he asked

i walked over to his closet and grabbed some leather pants and a sleeveless leather Jacket with no T-shirt so i could look at his chest all day! ^-^

i walked back to my room to see ash humming while looking at the pictures on my desk. I didn't recognize the son he was humming but it sounded good!

"hey babe, i got your clothes"

ashley looked up at me and took the clothes looking puzzled. "where is the shirt?"

i chuckled " i don't want you to wear one, i would Rather stare at my sexy boyfriends chest"

Ashley blushed "i-um-well-i..."

I giggled (in a manly way of course) "awwwww  my little outlaw is flustered!" i said 

"am not" he mumbled pulling on the leather pants and the vest.

"awwwww your just too adorable!" i said walking up to him and passionately kissing him.

like always he tasted wonderful and sweet and our tongues battled for dominance and i let him win.

"hmmm andy come on I'm hungry" ashley said pulling away.

"well so am i but not for food or blood" i said wrapping my arm around his waist and pulling him to me so his back was pressed against my chest and then i nuzzled my face into his neck causing him to giggle.

"nooooo If we do this again we'll never leave and I want pancakes!" ashes yelled

i chuckled "okay but I'm only letting you leave because i want blood on pancakes" 

Ashley's nose wrinkled up in disgust "eeewwww that sounds gross"

"well its not it's Delicious and we still have some of my favorite blood left so lets go make pancakes!"

"YEY!" ashes yelled and we ran down the stairs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys this chapter is mainly fluff but i wanted to update so..... yeah 

i hope you liked it please comment!!

lots of love

Alice XOXOXOXOXOXOX