wolves......

hey guys, i can't stop listening to we stich these wounds so i hope you like this chapter....

ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt Goods POV!! 

All i could hear all night was andy and ashley having sex, it was torture.

But the thing That hurt alot more was that he never moaned that much when we had sex..

I sighed and got out of bed changing my shirt and apling eye liner, then i walked down stairs and i saw everyone in the living room and i heard Andy and Ashley in the kitchien eating pancakes. 

Know one had noticed me yet so i decide to go back to my room and wallow in slef pity

CC's POV

I still don't like Andy that much, I mean he loves Ashley, i can see that which is the only reason i am putting up with him.

Plus the other vampires have been very nice to me, expecialy jinxx, he kept smiling at me.

I wonder if he's gay? 

I look up at Jinxx and he looks away blushing, awww, He's adorable!

Andy and Ashley walked back into the room and Ashley was blushing, I noticed a hickey on his neck, I could tell he had tried to cover it with his hair but i didn't work.

Then their was a loud knock at the door.

"who is it?!" Andy yelled

The person just knocked loudly again.

"Their werewolfs" Andy stated "it's safest if one of the wolfs answer the door, they won't hurt any of you"

"I'll go" Gerard spoke up. I realized he hadn't really talked since he ot here with us (just in case you forgot gerard is one of the werewolfs) 

Gerard got up and walked out of the room.

Gerards POV

I opened the door and their stood Ashleys dad, and our alpha.

"Where's Ashley?!" he growled

i winced slightly at the tone of his voice "Why are you asking?" 

"Because he is my son and i have a right to see him!" he yelled

I whimpered at the harshness of his voice, I had always been a quiet person and hated yelling.

Then Andy came and stood next to me

"Hello their" Andy said in a posh voice

I snickered and Ashley's dad turned to looked at me with anger, He reached out to grab my shirt but Andy pushed him back and growled.

Andy looked back at me and grinned "Gee, go in the living room and get Jayy just in case i need back up"

I nodded and scurried back to the loving room to get Jayy.

Andy's POV (Sorry for all the POV changes!)

I stared at Ashley's miserable father, god i hated this man, I wish i didn't but anyone who try's to get in the way of me and Ashley being together i cant help but hate.

""I want my son" Mr Purdy growled

"you can't have him, you will try and keep him away from me and i won't let that happen" i felt my fangs grow from my gums like they always did when i was angry, but my eyes hadn't turned red yet. I grinned allowing Mr Purdy to see my fangs.

"ASHLEY!" Mr Purdy yelled

I heard Ashes get up and scurry into the hallway behind me.

"come in" i sighed and led him and Ashley into the living room.

He came in and slammed the door behind him. and he walked into the living room taking a seat.

"make your self at home" i muttered under my breath

"Ashley your coming home" he stated

"no he's not" i growled stepping in front of my mate protectively. I felt my eyes turn red and vains come from beneath my eyes.

"Bring it on vamp boy" he said pulling out a bottle of water and unscrewing the top

"really a bottle of water?" i said raising an eyebrow

"not just ordinary water, you see i did some looking around and i found out any vampires weakness" he grinned

oh shit!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys!  i hope you like this chapter, I was kinda sad but writing make me feel happy ^-^

even if this was kinda crappy......

anyway please remember to commentvote and add