back to see the werewolves

hey guys, sorry I havn't updated in like a week and I am not going to give you some bullshit excuse, I just got caught up in reading frerard fan-fiction on the MCR fan-fic website.

anyway, I hope you:

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley's POV

I reached my fathers house, Jayy and Andy trailing behind me, I walked up to the door and I knocked as hard as I could.

The door was opened by one of the slutty girls in my wolf pack named Kina (KINA AT SIDE)

"Ashley! your back!" She squealed jumping up and hugging me. Kina had always had a crush on me and would follow me around, gripping onto my arm, although I didn't like her back she was always sweet.

"hey Kina!" I said back smiling and hugging back

"you've been gone so long, I missed you!" She said smiling

Andy stepped forward and took my hand glaring at Kina.

"whats wrong Andy, are you jealous?" I said looking over at him grinning

Andy's POV 

I don't know why I was acting like this but seeing that blonde chick looking at Ashley like that made me pissed of and angry and protective and...........Jealous.... Maybe Jayy and Ashley were right, Maybe Gerard did use some witch-ey stuff on me.

No! gerard would never do that to me he loves me!

I sighed and we all walked inside, Kina often giving me angry looks as I kept my arm linked with Ashleys.

"who was it at the door!" I heard a booming voice yell

"its your son, sir!" Kina yelled

I heard loud foot steps come toward us and Mr Purdy was soon i front on us, I cocky grin on his face, showing his slightly yellow teeth.

"well hello their Ashley, you've come back I see, and you've brought some blood suckers with you" 

"don't worry father, I'm not back for long I was just hoping to ask you something" Ashes said 

"sure, what do you want to know?" he said

"do you know if witches are real?" Ashes asked

his father got a strange look on his face

"what is it?" Ashley asked confused 

"Ashley do you remember Malinda?"

A shocked look came over Ashley's face and I felt him tense up next to me "what about Malinda?" he hissed out through gritted teeth

"Ashes, who's Malinda?" I asked looking over at him

"my sister"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ohhhhhh! ashley has a sister! yeah so next chapter we are gonna find out about Ashleys sister, why she is connected to witches and why we haven't met her yet.

remember to COMMENT and VOTE!

lots of

love

Alice XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX