Lyn-z the Witch

hey guys! tis chapter is dedicated to Undeadshadows because she was the first to comment on the last chapter.

P.S I have nothing against Lyn-z, I just needed a female character to play the bitch, um I mean witch......

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy's POV

I woke up realizing  was still tied down. and that I and rose petals were now covering my body.

I looked and across the room I saw Gerard talking to some girl wearing a long black dress and was holding a book with a pentagram on the front.

I listened in to what they were saying, since they hadn't noticed I was awake yet.

"so will this make him forget Ashley, Lyn-z?!" Gerard said excited

"kind of, he will remember that he used to love Ashley but all his love for him will be gone, he will love you"

"Yey!" Gerard said clapping and this is when he noticed me "hello love are you ready!" 

I just glared knowing their was nothing I could do to stop my fate.

"are you ready?" the girl-Lyn-z- said 

I hissed but Gerard nodded and she grabbed a white candle and a red one and started to speak in a foreign language

Hic est Andy. Hoc est, illi lucernam 

Haec flamma, ut animus ardet 

Ego dilecto meo, et dilectus meus mihi.

then she blew out both candles and everything went black......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yep another short chapter, sorry about that.

hope you liked it! remember to comment! 

lots of love

Deadly Alice XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO