holy crap!

hey guys!!! know one got it right!! know one geussed who it was!!! I am very pleased with myself!!

but yeah time to find out who the mystery person is!! ^-^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy's POV

Holy crap... That's Gerard!!!

"hello Andy" he said giving me a creepy and perverted smile

"Gerard what the fuck!" Ashley yelled pulling against his chains trying to help.

"oh hello Ashley" he sneered, venom in his voice

"Gerard what the fuck what do you want with Andy!" 

"I love him" he said giving me a loving yet creepy smile.

He walked over to me and stroked his hand down the side of my face, I tried to pull away but the chains kept me their.

"Oh sweet Andy, please stop pulling away from me" he cooed 

I continued to pull against my chains and Gerard let out a sigh

"I didn't want to have to do this Andy" he sighed before injecting my neck with holy water.

I let out a load screech as I felt the liquid spread through my body making my entire body burn.

"ANDY!" I heard Ashley scream but I was to weak to move.

I felt my chains get taken of and someone pick me up and with the last of my strength I yelled

"I love you Ashley!"

and then everything went black...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yep its Gerard...... just in case you forgot Gerard is one of Ashley's werewolf friends.

so yeah I hope you were shocked!!!!

SORRY IT WAS SHORT!!

lots of love 

Alice XOXOX