lets go see Ashley.....

hey guys! this chapter makes me sad but let write (or in your case read) this shit.

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gerard's POV

I was sat next to the sleeping Andy, waiting for him to wake up. I can't wait to see if the spell worked! Lyn-z said it would but I was still nervous.

Then Andy started to stir in his sleep and I focused on him as I watched his eyes open reveling his beautiful blue orbs.

"gee?" he said in a morning voice that was incredibly sexy

"yes Andy?" I said

He grinned and wrapped his arm around my neck pulling me down to him for a kiss. I grinned and kissed back, allowing his soft pink lips to move against my pale, thin ones.

He pulled away and grinned "I love you Gerard

"I love you to Andy!" I said grinning 

I paused before saying "hey do you want to go back to your house, you havn't been  their in a while"

"that's because you kidnapped me, but its okay I forgive you" He said pecking my cheek and yes I would love to go back, I havn't got a change of clothes"

"okay hun, lets go" I said gripping Andy's hand and both of us taking the 5 minuet run from my house to Andy's.

Andy's POV

Once we got to the house I walked in behind Gerard. and as soon as we walked in gerard yelled "honey I'm home!" 

just then Ashley appeared and ran trying to attack Gerard, and I yelled "NO!" gripping into Ashley's neck and pressing his to the wall letting out a loud growl.

the rest of the guys walked in and gasped

"Andy what are you doing?!" Jayy said trying to pull me of Ashley casing me to get pissed and shove him off of me and throwing Ashley to the ground.

Ashley looked up at me, hurt in his eyes but I just turned to Gerard putting my hand on either side of his face "are you okay baby?" I asked

 heard more gasps from everyone behind me but I just listen to Gerard say "I'm okay Andy-bear" He says leaning up and pressing his lips to mine, I hear Ashley let out a sob and run away, and then someone pulled me away from Gee

It was Jayy "Andy what the hell is wrong with you?!" He hissed "you just broke Ashley's heart, he's your mate, how could you do that to him!?"

"Ashley's not my mate, Gerard is" I say simply

"no he's not! I know you love Ashley!" Jayy says and then looks over at Gerard "what the fuck did you do to him? did you threaten him?!" 

Gerard shakes his head "no I just made Andy realize how much he loves me" 

"and I do love him, you should be happy for me, your my friend!"  I said yelling and glaring at Jayy

"I will not! you love Ashley! I know you do!" He yelled

"I'm leaving" was all I said turning but just as I was about to leave I felt to arms wrap around my waist.

I turned and looked down seeing Ashley gripping onto me as if his life depended on it.

"Andy you can't leave me please! I'll die without you!" he sobbed gripping tightly around my waist

"you won't Ashley, you'll be fine" I said

"no I won't your my mate, if you leave me I will literally die of a broken heart, you can't go!" He said 

I sighed, I may not still love him but I'm not heartless "ashes, you'll be fine, you'll carry on living and find your real mate, and fall in love and adopt kids and all that stuff"

"but I want to do all that's stuff with you, please don't leave me" He said and then leaned up pressing his lips against mine, they seemed to fit perfectly with mine but I still pushed him away 

"I'm sorry outlaw" I said the nick-name just slipping out naturally.

and then I placed a kiss on his forehead before walking out the door. not looking back at the boy I once loved.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHHHHH! sad right?! I'm upset now :(

anywhore I hope you liked it and don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT! (please)

lots of love

deadly Alice XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX