FUCK YOU DAD!

• Dedicated to TILLY!!

hey guys, my mother is watching boring stuff on the TV so i am writing.

hope you like it :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley's POV

"just hand over Ashley and you won't get hurt Andy" my father said with a sinister grin .

"you can't take Ashley from me!" Andy said he sounded terrified, I knew he was terrified but he was trying his best to hide it.

Help! my wolf yelled

I knew i had to do something but what......

Andy's POV

I'm not gonna lie, I am terrified but I won't back down and let this dick take Ashley.

I looked over at ashes and he looked conflicted, then his face turned determined. He closed his eyes tightly and i realized that he was changing in a wolf.

It was quite quick, fur came from his body and the sound of his bones cracking into shape so he could run on all fours.

and then he was a gorgeous wolf, as black as night with blazing yellow eyes.

he let out a growl and jumped at his father causing him to drop the bottle to the ground and swing at Ashley knocking his to the side and slamming him into the wall.

I used my vamp speed and ran over to Ashley's father and i snapped his wrist.

He screamed out in pain and i shoved him forcefully causing him to fly across the room and bang into the wall.

I took this opportunity to run over to Ashes who was still in wolf form, whimpering.

I stroked his fur and his whimpering turned to a purr.

" I thought only cats purred?"  said chuckling slightly.

he barked in a way that resembled laughter so i grinned at him

"Are you hurt?" i asked still stroking his soft fur

He held out one of his front paws and whimpered slightly, It was bent at a angle slightly and it looked broken.

"Awwww my poor outlaw" i cooed

He showed his teeth, not in a threatening way but in a way that, i think was a smile.

I turned to all the guys that were frozen in the other side of the room (i had almost forgot about them)

"guys can you get Ashley's father out of here?"

They nodded and then i picked up Ashley and carried him to my room, knowing full well that when he turned back to a human he would be naked because of his clothes being ripped of during the change.

I placed him on my bed "You can change back now baby"

He changed back to a human and was fully naked just like i thought.

I admired the view and ashes blushed "Andy could you get me some clothes?"he asked. awww he sounded embarrassed!

"awww ashes, Its not like i haven't seen it before" i said giving him another once over before going over to my wardrobe and getting a KISS t-shirt and some leather pants that were to short for me, so they would fit ashes perfectly.

"here you go babe, but i would much prefer if you stayed like you were now" i said grinning at him.

He blushed again and walked over to me planting a passionate kiss on my lips.

I kissed back instantly and put my hands on his bare ass and squeezed. He jumped slightly in surprise and i grinned into the kiss . i ran my tongue over his bottom lip asking for entrance but he didn't let me in just to tease me, well two can play at that game.

I took one of my hands away from his ass and moved it to grab his man-hood, I could tell he was going to gasp but he managed to keep his lips closed. He grinned into the kiss. Then i got a better idea, i took two fingers and without warning i shoved them up his ass.

This time he gasped out and i shoved my tongue in his mouth getting the wonderful taste of bubble mint mixing with my taste of tobacco.

I started to move my fingers in and out and Ashley moaned into my mouth before pulling away from the kiss.

I looked at him confused at why he pulled away.

"I' want to be on top this time" he said grinning

I raised my eyebrows at him but nodded.

I was a bit worried, i had ever been on bottom before but it can't hurt that much.

I took my fingers out of his ass and he whimpered slightly at the loss of contact. Then he lifted my shirt over my head.

Then he unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down and i stepped out of them. and he pulled my boxers down.

Then he lead me over to the bed and layed me down.  he got on top and put three of his finger by my lips, silently asking me to put them in my mouth, i did and sucked on them swirling my tongue around his fingers.

He pulled them out and grinned at me before putting one finger inside of me, I let out a small moan and then he put a second finger in and it hurt a bit, i let out a small hiss of pain and Ashley kissed me, while he kissed me he put the third finger it and moved his fingers quickly in and out. 

After a few thrusts it started to turn from pain to pleasure, I let out a whore-ish moan into ashes mouth. H pulled away and took his fingers out of me.

I whimpered just like ashes did when i took my fingers away from him.

He grinned at me and positioned himself at my entrance "you ready bright  eyes?"

"defiantly outlaw" i said slightly out of breath 

Then he thrusted himself into me and i gasped in shock.

wow he's big

he stayed still, unsure weather to move 

"move" i gasped 

he started to thrust in and out and i couldn't help but let out moans and gasps.

Then he hit my prostate and i let out a load moan "ashes!"

he let out a slight chuckled "found it" he sing song-ed 

He pulled out of me and then quickly shoved himself back in causing me to gasp out.

"andyyyyy" Ashes moaned as he thrusted in and out of me.

"ashes i think I'm gonna-" 

then i came onto mine and ashes chest and right after i felt Ashley spill into me.

ashes collapsed onto my chest and we both breathed heavily.

"i love you outlaw" 

"i love you too bright eyes"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys........ I don't know how the fuck that happened, one minute i was writing about Ashley's father being a asshole then the next minute I'm writing about them having sex...... so sorry about that, unless you liked it , If you did then I'm not sorry.

anyway I have a question for you guys since i haven't asked you a dirty question in a while:

if Andy and Ashley were in a relationship who do you think would be on top in the sex department?