Just one taste

hey guys! I'm back!

ummmm...enjoy i geuss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley's POV

andy pulled me down stairs to his kitchein which was luckuly empty. Andy put some pancakes in the toster then he waked over to the fridge and pulled out a blood bag.

"hey Andy?" i asked

"yeah?"

"what is your favorite blood type?"

"AB negative, why?"

i giggled and Andy gave me a confused look "whats funny?"

"AB negative is my blood type" i said giggling slightly again

"really?" Andy said licking his lips looking fairly hungrey

then the pancakes popped out of the touster snapping Andy out of his daze.

He walked over to the toaster and took out his pancakes and my pancakes he put blood on his and suger and lemon juice on mine.

Andy still looked a bit dazed since i had told him my blood type but then an idea came into my head.

I held my wrist out in from of Andy and he raised an eyebrow at me "why are you showing me you wrist?"

"taste some" i said simply 

Andy looked shocked "A-Ashley i can't i might hurt you"

"i trust you" i said pulling away my wrist and moved my hair reveling my neck to him.

he licked his lips and looked at me nervously but obviously holding back temptation. i nodded and he grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs to his bedroom.

he slammed the door behind him and wrapped his arms around my waist so i was pressed tigtly to his chest.

The white of andys eyes turned red and veins appeared beneath them. And this might sound weird but i think he looked really sexy with his vamp eyes.

"are you sure ashes?" he asked

i nodded and he kissed my neck before sinking his teeth in.

i gasped out in pain as i felt his teeth pierce my skin but then as blood started to flow it felt....arousing. I don't think theirs any other way to discribe it, it was just wonderful

i whimpered as Andy pulled away "why did you stop" i whined pouting

"because i didn't want to hurt my boyfriend, who has simply divine blood" Andy siad licking his lips

I giggled and blushed "it it weird that  feel flattered by that?" i asked

Andy grinned "you should be flattered"

"well now i want to go finnish my Pancakes!" i yelled "come on batmandy!"

"oh no you don't!" he siad puling me back

"but I'm still hungreyyyyyyyy" i whined

"well we could stay here and make out or we could eat pancakes and i prefer the first option" Andy said

"hhhmmmmm how about we stay here and make out then after we go eat pancakes"

"that sounds good to me!"  he said pulling he in and pressng my lips to his

"ANDY ASHLEY GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE! IF I HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU TO HAVE SEX AGAIN I WILL PUKE" i heard someone yell from downstairs

i blushed and Andy chuckled "come on outlaw" he said taking my hand and pulling me down stairs to the living room were everyone was sat. The vampires had grossed out expressions on their faces and the werewolfs looked mildly disturbed.

"hey guys, is their a reason you interupted us?" Andy asked I blushed at how blunt he was being about it. I felt kinda embarresed tht everyone in the house knew what me and Andy had been doing so i looked down alowing my hair to cover my red face.

Andy used his hand to sweep my hair from my face and smiled at me i smiled back but then i heard a gasp and CC ran and attempted to tackle andy but andy of course being the awesome vampire he was he held out his hand and put it on CC's forehead so CC tried to run at him but was held back by andy.

"CC what the fuck stop trying to kill Andy" i said 

"NO" CC  yelled

"why the fuck not?" i asked

"because their is a bite mark on your neck!" CC yelled still atempting to run at andy.

I put my and up to my neck and touched the two holes in my neck "CC it's fine, Andy didn't bite me against my will" i said putting my hand on his chest and pushing on his chest cauing him to fall on his ass. 

"now will you stop tackling my mate please?" i said and grabbed andys hand "can i have pancakes now?" i asked batting my eyelashes

he chuckled "of course ashes lets go get you your pancakes" 

and i FINALLY got to eat my pancakes. 

THANK GOD!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys sorry about all the fluff i have been writing on this story lately but the next chapter shit will go down so look forward to that ^-^

lots of awesome love

Alice