Gerard...'

hey guys! here's an update, I wrote it at school and this teacher caught me O_o

Luckly he didn't read it! 

HAND CUFFS AT SIDE....

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy's POV

I woke up with a pulsing pain going through my head. I tried to get up but felt some thing holding down my arms and legs. My eyes flew open and I looked at my wrists and ankles to find that each of them were tied to a bed with those kinky handcuffs you can buy at sex shops.

"I see your awake" I voice sneered

I lifted up my head and saw Gerard sat crossed legged at the end of the bed, in between my legs.

"g-gerard let me go" I said still to weak from the holy water to escape the handcuffs.

"awww now why would I do that?" he said smiling innocently at me.

I didn't really know what to say so I just said "please!" 

"aww but Andy why would I let you go?" he said crawling up my body so he was straddling me and then putting his lips by y ear whispering "now that I finally have you all to myself"

I felt tears brim in my eyes "Gerard, why are you doing this?" I crocked out

"because I love you Andy, I've loved you ever since I fist saw you and soon" he said grinning "you'll love me too"

"No! I won't ever love you!" I hissed, trying to pull at my restraints.

"oh you will, all it takes is a little.... magic" He said giggling

I looked at him confused and he giggled again "oh Andy" he purred "you didn't really think vampires and werewolves were the only supernatural creature out their"

I felt myself get nervous "what else is their?"

"have you heard of.... witches?" he asked "I have a friend,Lyn-z, who happens to know alot of love spells. she could make you fall in love with me in a second"

I gasped terrified

"just wait till tomorrow my love" he said running his hand down my cheek "then you will love me more than anyone"

And then he left me on that bed, wishing for Ashley to find me before tomorrow......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys, I know is short but I have already started to write the next chapter so look forward to that and remember to:

COMMENT, VOTE AND ADD!

lots of love

Deadly Alice XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

what are the odds ( andley boyxboy )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें