Chapter 3

Blake's POV

"What are you doing in here, gay boy? Aren't you supposed to be in gym class right now?" He didn't do anything just stared at me. "Of course you aren't going to answer. You never do!" I saw him flinch as I raised my voice a little. Finally a reaction of some sort! "Why did you come down here anyway?" He shrugged his shoulders. "C'mon answer me. I know you talk I heard you on the phone earlier." He widen his eyes a little like he was afraid I heard him. "So c'mon answer my question. Why did you come down here?"

"I-i don't know." He answered quietly.

"How can you not know? It's not like you just stood up and ended up in here. There had to be a reason."

"I just don't like people I guess."

"Of course you don't. The little emo fag doesn't like people. Should've known that. That's fine they probably don't like you back anyways." I could see the hurt in his eyes and felt a guilty.

"Please leave me alone." Aiden whispered.

"Why? So you can run off and fuck with guys all day? Oh wait. How can you do that when nobody like you enough to?" He looked down at the floor.

"Hey, Blake! The teacher is looking for you!" I heard Leo yell. I shoved Aiden backwards, then went to leave. I looked back I saw him crying. I felt guilty but I had to, it's what I do. Leo was waiting for me at the door way. "Dude, why were you in there for so long?" He asked.

"Don't worry about it." I told him and went up to the teacher, who wanted me to demorstrate some exercise for the class.

Aiden's POV

I thought I could see some guilt in Blake's eyes as he was talking to me. But it only lasted a second and was gone. I'm so glad Leo called him out, I didn't want Blake to see me cry again. There was still 20 minutes of gym left. I had one more class after this then I could leave. Not that being home is any better though. I sat on the bench until kids starting coming in. I stood up grab my stuff and got out of there before I would run into Blake or Leo again.

I quickly made my way to math with my head down. This is my last class. One more hour then I can leave this place. I sat in the back of the classroon, only a few other people were here. I put my head down on the desk having a headache from today.

I didn't even relize someone walked up to me until my head was being pulled up by my hair. I looked up to be eye and eye with Alex. Great.
"Hey fairy boy. Looks we are going to have some fun in this class." I looked and saw Blake and Ryan were also in this class. Double great. I looked back to Alex. "So tell me faggot. How many dicks did you suck this summer? Oh wait don't tell me I already know." I stared at him. "You stand out on the corner and sell your body to other men. I bet you have like a 100 stds. Too bad one of them hasn't killed you off yet." I just looked at him as he talked. Not saying anything, not doing anything. I don't understand I never did anything besides come out as gay before all of this started happening. "Does your dad know you sleep with every guy you meet?" I looked down at the mention of my dad. "I wonder what would happen if someone told him that that's what you go do every night." I started to slightly shake remembering the beating I got last time he thought I maybe slept with a guy. I could barely move for a week.

"Teacher alert Alex." Blake said.

"I'll see you after class gay boy." Alex said evil like before he went to his seat. About 20 minutes into class I started to feel sick. I ran out of the classroom and to the bathroom. I splashed cold water on my face trying to get myself to cool down. I felt hot and clamy and had a magrine.

After a while I started to feel better. I went to leave right as Alex and Max walked in. "There you are." Alex said with an evil grin on his face. I tried to run past him but he grabbed my arm making me yelp a little. "So I was thinking." He started. Oh great. "What if you got video tapped doing something that your dad wouldn't quite like?" I widen my eyes in fear.

He grabbed my neck choking me as he un buttoned his pants. I wriggled around trying to get him to let me go. He pushed me down to my knees, tears forming in my eyes. He was about to shove his dick in my mouth when the door opened. I stood up and ran out as quickly as I could. "Thank god you walked in when you did." I heard Alex tell the person.

I put my hood up, stared at the ground, and walked back into Mr. Fishers class, hoping no one sees me crying. There was only ten minutes of class left. When it was over I was the last one out.

"Aiden?" Mr. Fisher called. I walked up to his desk. "I don't appreciate you leaving class like you did."

"Sorry sir. I was feeling really sick."

"It's okay for today but next time please tell me before you leave." I nodded my head and walked out only to run right into Blake.